Home

It's been a month since I crashed my bike and had to get surgery I have been going to therapy since then. My leg is feeling a lot better. I really miss racing the doctor said I will never be able to race again. That broke my heart when he said that but I don't believe him I tell myself everyday that I will be able to race again. I lay there on my bed lots of stuff going through my mind. 'Will it hurt when I race', 'Will I hurt it again'. My door slammed open pulling me out of my train of thought. My little brother and sister came running in the room shooting each other with play guns.
   "Mom wants u in the kitchen", November said with a big smile on her face.
I get off my bed and tired walking to the kitchen without my crutches.
  "Yes mother" I say walking into the kitchen where she is standing at the island bar making pizza.
   "You have to get ready for therapy", she says as she is puts the pizza in the oven.
  I forgot about that so I got up and walked back to my room to get dressed. I put on my leggings and my School shirt grabbed my crutches and went to the front hallway to get my shoes.
   As we pulled into the parking lot my therapist was waiting outside for me. My dad pulled up to the door where she was. As I got out of the car my therapist Kelly helped me by holding my crutches as I got out.
   "How are u feeling today" Kelly asked as we walked into the weight room.
  "It's good, I walked without my crutches a little today and yesterday" I said as I say I'm the chair.
  "That's good".
First we started off by doing leg lifts then she had me walk up and down stairs to see if it hurt.  My room is upstairs so I have been sleeping in my little sister room and she has been sleeping in mine. Me and my therapist talked about when I can take my cast off. She said I should be able to get it off next week if it goes good.
  "Ok, Bella I will see you on Friday".
"Ok see your then".
  Kelly helped me to time out to my dads car she hugged me and I got into the car.
  "So how was it today babygirl?Did u have fun?".
"It was good he said I might be bale to get my cast off next week".
  "That's good, do u want anything to eat?".
  "Yes, Taco Bella plz", I said with a big smile on my face.
  As soon as we got our food we didn't talk the rest of the way home. We mostly listened to music.
  When we got home i went to my room and got my computer and got on my bed. As soon as I open it my little brother Clay comes running in the room. He runs over to give me a hug.
  "How was Track today?".
"It was good, I ran the 4 mile today and I got 2nd place".
  "That's great, I'm so happy for you!"
After Clay left my room I got back in my computer I had 20 messages from Dalicia when I opened them I couldn't believe what I was reading. The boy I have had a crush on for 2 years likes me. Less then 10 mins later Dalicia comes running into my room with a big smile on her face.
  "Did u get my message?"
"Yes, Dalicia all 20 of them and how do u know he likes me?"
  "He told me at school today that he liked u and he said that he is going to text u after the football game."
  "OMG I can't believe he likes me!"
"Hey when do u get tot come back to school?"
"Hopefully next week when I get my cast off."
  Since I crushed I haven't been able to go to school. I have been doing online school.
  "GIRLS TIME TO EAT!!"my mom yelled.
  My mom always yells "Girls" because Dalicia comes over everyday on her way home from school.
  "Will u be eating with us today Dalicia?"
  "Yes, mom." She said laughing.
We all sat down as my mom put the pizza on the table. We didn't really talk about much my mom and dad talked about work and me and Dalicia talked about Tony (the boy I like).
After dinner Dalicia called her mom and asked is she can spend the night since there is now School for the rest of the week. When we got back to my room we started watching "13 Reasons Why". All of a sudden my phone went off. 
  "OMG ITS TONY!!"
"What did he say?" Dalicia asked jumping onto my bed.
  "He asked if I wanted to hang out sometime."
"OMG SAY YES!!"
"Ok, looks like I have a date this weekend."

*************************************
   Well this one is longer and probably worse 😂 so let me know how it is.