The mystic alchemist ( a fullmetal alchemist fanfiction)

My name is Ivy, I'm ten years old and I have purple hair. I don't know much about myself or my family. Ive lived alone since I could remember, my mother was murdered and my father has gone missing. the government has provided me with money and a house. my house is empty and I pretty much only eat fast food but I'm not fat if your thinking that.

Life is lonely and boring, I stay home all day and play with whatever I have. I wonder what I would be like if I was born into a different family. would I be happier, am I happy living like this? I don't know but it doesn't matter. this is my life.

knock knock knock

I wonder who that could be, nobody ever visits. I opened the door. before me lay a baby with bright blue hair, it looked about a month old. I looked around to see if anybody was with him. I picked the baby up and brought him in. should I keep him or take him to an orphan age. I don't want him to have a child hood like me. I want to raise him.

I know how to take care of a baby so I have nothing to worry about.

FIVE YEARS LATER

" mummy mummy"

"what is it Aoi "

" I'm super hungry, really im gonna disappear "

"ok then let's go out"

Me and Aoi walked hand in hand all the way to buy something to eat. " mummy look at that lady,she's giving fortunes let's go" Aoi said as he dragged me to the lady.

" hello Aoi"

" MUMMY SHE KNOWS MY NAME !!" Aoi screamed.

" im going to give you one wish Aoi-chan, now make a wish when I count to three 1-2-3"

The world began spinning and I found myself falling, Aoi was at my side hugging me closely. WTH. he screamed as we collapsed. I opened my eyes and everything looked rather strange. me and Aoi were in an allyway, Aoi wasn't breathing. his lips were blue. he was dead.

" AOI WAKE UP"

he just lay there on the ground. I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to bring him back. I remember reading one of fathers books before he left I knew how to resurrect him. I bit my finger and drew a transmutation circle in my blood. I closed my eyes and opened them again.

a gate stood before me.

" I sacrifice myself, please bring Aoi back"

suddenly a figure appeared. my father.

" no need I will sacrifice myself for you two but you will still pay a small price"

my right arm began to disapear as well as my left leg. i was back in the alleyway Aoi at my side, completely normal. he was alive. a figure with blonde hair and a suite of armor started running towards me as I let my consciousness go.