Benedict Cumberbatch Fanfiction

This Fanfiction I found on Tumblr it is like a interactive story you put you name in the ____ and it is pretty cool now saying this I didn't have time to read the whole thing and it is a whole kind of book on Tumblr the writer is kcolrehssemloh so yeah hope you like the story                                                    _______________________________________________________________________________

"Morning Darling." You kiss Ben awake.

"Morning my love." He says and kisses you back. Then reaches his hand down to your very pregnant belly. "Morning little one, I can’t wait to see you."

Smiling you hold his hand that’s on your belly.

"I love you." You whisper to Ben.

"I love you." He smiles back.

You feel a sharp pain…

"Ben…" You breath heavily as you hold your stomach.

He looks to you in a slight panic. Sure it’s the third time you two have been through this but it’s always a little scary.

"Is it?" He manages

"Mmmm hhmm…" You say.

"Tom? Hey buddy could you please come over to watch the kids? ______ is having contractions. My parents will be coming soon to take over but the contractions are getting closer and we need to go." Ben called Tom Hiddleston who lives just around the corner.

Soon Ben has you downstairs and Tom arrives. Tom hugs you and Ben and sees you off, the kids are still asleep.

"I’ll call later!" Ben says as he helps you into the car.

"Best of wishes you two." Tom answers and waves you two off.

Ben grabs you’re hand.

"It’s going to be okay. I’m here for you, I’m not leaving your side." He says.

_____________________

Arriving at the hospital a short time after the staff gets you and Ben to a room and settled.

Contractions are five minutes apart now and they are getting more painful as they come. Ben hasn’t left your side since getting in the room, just like he promised.

"Another one…" You say in pain.

"Breathe love, remember to breathe." Ben says as your hand tightens around his.

You take slow breaths in and out until the contraction is over.

"That’s my girl." A smiling Benedict says as it passes.

A knock at the door is heard, it’s the doctor coming to check your progress.

"Hello. How are things going?" The doctor asks.

"Wooo… I guess it’s going okay." You say.

"Are you feeling okay? How are the contractions?" He says as he checks the monitor printout.

"They are getting very painful. God I hope this is over soon." You reply.

"Dad how are you doing?" The doctor asks Benedict.

"I just hate seeing my wife in this much pain, but otherwise I couldn’t be happier."

"Okay I’m getting ready to check." The doctor says to prepare you.

"Breathe, breathe… Okay your at 8 cm now." The doctor says.

"Not much longer darling." Ben says as he holds your hand, thumb rubbing the back of your hand.