10 ways to know your in love with british guys

ok sooo this is kind of awkward coming back here. I'm finding I had more reads and votes and comments so 10 things that tell you your in love with british guys (basically if you don't like Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, or Colin Morgan then replace there names with a british guy or guys you like)

1.Every time you see a motorcyclist with a helmet you wonder if it's Benedict Cumberbatch riding by you.

2. You are near tears every time you see a cute picture of Benedict, Tom, or Colin.

3. Once you find that you aren't going to England any time soon your main diet turns into toast, biscuits, tea, and English food.

4. Every boy around you turns ugly and ungentlemen like.

5. The only thing you can think about is going online and seeing if you favorite fan fictions are updated yet.

6. You start caring around a giant bunny or stuffed animal that is sort of like someones chest and that it is Benedict, Tom, or Colin and thinking that it can talk and move.

7. When you start imagining that someone is in your bed when they really aren't.

8. You feel like your cheating when you go out with a boy (or guy or girl..) on a date.

9. When everytime you close your eyes you see Benedict, Tom, or Colin.

10. You celebrate Benedict's, Tom's, Colin's birthday... all on your own.

Wow those last few where kind or stalkerish 0.0 Some people do these things though and I'm not saying names. Hope you guys like this if so I could do lots of these kind of things.

With love and fangirlness

 Sherlock_Cumberbatch

Vote

      Comment

              Celebrate