Piano Master

Wynters POV

Oh jeez. What did I do... I was treating Mark like my ex. He doesn't deserve that. "MARK!!" I yelled. My legs were shaking and I couldn't breathe. It took all the strength I could muster to scream his name. Suddenly the door burst open and Mark came raging in ready to rip someones head off. "My bag..." I pointed to my purse which was in his room "anxiety pills please... " I asked hyper ventilating. He dug through it and pulled out a pill bottle and a bottle of water I kept I there for this reason. He handed them to me and somehow I got it open. Mark sat behind me and I leaned against him. "You probably think I'm insane now. What did I say to you?  Did I tell you what happened?" I shook my head bashing myself mentally. "No you didn't but now I'm curious... What happened. " I stiffened up. "Umm I'd rather not say... Just yet maybe later" I said softly. He nodded and massaged my scalp. I soon fell asleep.
        I glanced at the clock. It read 2:35 am. Welp. I'm never going back to sleep. I got up and pulled my keyboard out of my bags. As far away from Marks room as possible where he lay still asleep I began to play softly Avril Lavine's When You're Gone. Then Breathe Me by Sia. I began to sing with the song. Tears streamed down my face as the meaningful lyrics hit me. I looked at the still throbbing cuts on my arms and heard a sniffle from the hallway. I jumped and covered my arms. "That was beautiful... " Mark whispered wiping a tear from his eyes. I smiled. "No that was just something I whipped together on the spot in need of finding the comfort in creating music with my fingertips. When I'm actually playing for someone it's better. Did I wake you up?" He smiled and shook his head. "Well you did but i don't mind I was having a nightmare anyway." I looked at the floor and nodded. "Oh I know one you might know. You know this is from my favorite video game." I turned around and played For River (Johnny's version)  from To The Moon. He smiled and closed his eyes swaying in the doorway. When I finished playing he walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder. "Can I see something. " he asked. I nodded and held my breath. His hand found the hem of my shirt. The scars. I remembered as he lifted my shirt up to see them. "I noticed these earlier when we were in the pool but I didn't want to ruin the moment." I decided to crack a joke. "But you felt like ruining the moment now? " I said smiling at the keys. He laughed a small fake laugh. My smile dimmed. "You didn't answer my question... " he said letting my shirt down. I stood up. "Maybe I should go... " he grabbed my wrist and I curled up in a ball on the floor. "Sorry sir." I apologized. In my mind I knew it was Mark and he wouldn't hurt me but I wasn't able to stop myself from doing it. "Why do you keep calling me sir?" He asked in his soft tone of caring and passion. I loosened up a little and apologized once more. "Sorry Mark... I suppose I should probably tell you... " I took him to his room and sat him down on the bed. "Okay so do you know what a dominant is?" He nodded his head "vaguely though" marks voice was the only thing really making me hold on. "Well I dated this guy named Thomas. He was a dominant... But not just a regular dominant. He kept me in his basement against my will. He let me out with a leash on and told me if I ever told anyone what happened there that he would punish me even more than he already did. One day I tried to escape. He took me and bent me over a tree stump in his backyard And whipped me. Like with a bull whip whipped me. And left e bleeding on the stump for a week. My parents after that didn't believe me when I told them in secret over the phone. So I picked up and moved across country and I am still running. So there now you probably hate me and want me to move out. This is why I don't talk. I get attached to people and then when it comes time for me to leave I can't. It hurts. It hu-" Marks lips crashed over mine in a hot passionate kiss. Long and slow draws matched mine perfectly. His hands tangled into my hair that flowed past my butt. When we finally broke away from each other it was him that pulled away first. "Well... That's one way to shut me up... " I said out of breathe. He was to. I laughed and he rested his forehead on mine. The moonlight flowed in pools through the blinds and illuminated his face only so much that I could see the beautiful features on his face. You never have to leave Wynter. Ever." He said quietly; and even more quietly "Will you be my girliplier?"

So this chapter is shorter than most of my other chapters but I wanted to leave you guys on a cliffhanger. Anyways... I will see YOU in the next chapter! BUH-BYYYYEEE!!!!