Lovely

"Well I was going to play this at the wedding but now seems like a good time." He pulled out an electric guitar. "I've been learning this song for a while now just for you." He said. His strumming began slow and I immediately knew what song it was. I grabbed my piano. I pressed the techno button and started playing Lovely by twenty one pilots with him. I can sing the words just not the rap abut knowing Mark he probably learned the rap to. "You say things with your mouth cob webs and flies come out..." We sang together until the rap part. He kept going. Just as I said. "So try to love me and I'll try to save you...won't you stay alive I'll take you on a ride I will make you believe you are lovely." I never actually realized what the words meant until they came out of his mouth. He was a good singer and his voice kinda turned me on. I sang the song with him. "Wow we are great together. We're gonna be like Matthias and Amanda posting videos of us playing together." I laughed. "You're an idiot...' I said practically jumping on him for a kiss. He barely had enough time to put his guitar down. My lips were on his before he knew it. The counter beside his camera was clear so he grabbed my hips and put me on the table. "Mark mark mark wait." I said. He stopped immediately. "I love you so goddamn much." I said and grabbed a bit of his hair and pulled him in for a hard meaningful kiss. I moaned into his mouth and his mouth moved to my neck. "Wait make sure you aren't recording still." He checked the camera. "Nope we're good." I smiled and let him pull my shirt off. "This room is sound proof to the other rooms so be as loud as you want." His teeth sank lightly into my neck. I made a loud high pitched sound and I felt his smile on my neck. I pulled his shirt off and placed my mouth on his neck. I left a Hickey on his neck and stopped. "Wait that will affect your videos shit I'm so sorry." I said. He was smiling and breathing hard at the same time. "I like it. It shows my fans I'm taken by the woman I love. It's something to be proud of and not ashamed." He.left one on my neck in return. "Now you have to be in a video with me. You have to take a Markiplier quiz" he said. "Ok but then you have to let me try something." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Um lay on the floor." He complied without hesitation. I undid his belt slowly and kissed his hip. He hissed a breathe through his teeth and laid his head back on the ground. Once his pants were off I climbed on top of him. "If you dont like this you gotta tell me cuz I don't want to do anything you don't like." I said. He nodded. This man trusted me. My lips touched the warm skin on his neck lightly. My tongue darted out and tasted the skin on his neck. Then I ran the bottom of my tongue along his collarbone. Then over his chest and down his scar. When my tongue reached his hips I kissed them. He watched as my attention moved from his body to his large member that was currently waving in my face. My tongue wetted my lips and then ran along the bottom of his dick. He sucked in a breath as my mouth sank down until I couldn't take anymore. "Fuck Wynter you've gotta give a man some warning. I almost came." He says sounding restrained. I chuckled a bit and he sat up and kissed me. I laid down as he pushed himself on top. "Why aren't you naked yet?" He asked in a voice that said he was going to change that. His thumbs hooked in my jeans and yanked them over my hips. My panties were almost non-existent and he growled. "I need you now." His testosterone deepened voice growled and suddenly my panties were off and he was inside me. I moaned. His girth stretched me and I bit that tender spot closest to his neck on his shoulder. (I don't know if that makes sense.) His grunts and moans of pleasure and my high pitched sighs and moans mixed in the air created a beautiful harmony. It was almost to much. My nails dug into his bare back and I screamed his name as my orgasm slammed into me. He smiled and his hot release jetted through me making my orgasm last longer and harder. When he finally rolled off to the side I curled up into a ball on his side and nuzzled my head under his arm. I curled my leg so that it covered his important parts in case Serenity walked in."I love you. I wish there were words to say it the way I feel. But I fucking love you. I love you so much that when I think about you my chest tightens and all I want to do is hold you." The power in his voice was so hot. "God Mark. I don't know how to say how I feel. I don't want to say I love you because that's an understatement. But I love the shit out of you. And somehow I know that will never change." I said in response." Once his breathing evened out I knew he was asleep. I got up ran into our room and grabbed a blanket. By the time I turned around Mark was standing in the doorway. "O-oh I thought you were asleep I wanted to get a blanket because you know it's cold in the recording room and I didn't want you to be cold because you were warming me up" he just laughed. "You know you talk alot when youre nervous around me." He said. "It's kinda cute." He grabbed the blanket and pulled me into bed. We fell asleep in a comfortable cuddling position.