Chapter Nineteen - yay she's dead!

Yoyoyo,
I'm back with a new chapter, yes yes I know it took so damn long because the shitty ass wifi thought it would be funny if it doesn't work for a while. Fuck you wifi. Now, here's new chapter! >.>
---------------------------------------
-3 hours later-
"I finally took her down... HAHAHAH I TOOK THE KOKONA-LOOK-A-LIKE DOWN!" The girl said, she walked downstairs and noticed a familiar person standing right in front of her, "oh...it's you..." Ayano said with a cold look in her eyes.

-3 hours earlier-
Ayano was walking to her classroom and noticed the teacher wasn't there, she looked at the students who are in her class, she walked towards her desk and sat down. "Hehehe" she giggled, but didn't noticed someone was looking at her when she laughed. She now has a plan to kill Kizana.

-End of the class-
Ayano rushed out of her classroom, pushing people out of her way because she was going towards the drama club, as she was running Ayano ran into someone and fell, "OW!" Ayano yelled, she rubbed her head. "Uh...I'm sorry about that...that was my fault.." the boy said scratching the back of his head. "Here let me help you up" the boy offered his hand right in front of Ayano, Ayano didn't look at his face and she took his hand, then got up. "Thanks" Ayano said, she looked at the boy into the eyes and noticed it was Taro, "u-uhhhh..." Ayano was shocked.

"It's ok" Taro smiled, "I don't think we've met before" He added. Ayano was just standing there, very nervous. "M-my name I-is Ayano...Ayano Aishi" she said looking down. "Heh..anyways, it was nice meeting you" The boy said, walking towards the stairs. Ayano watched him walking away with her cheeks tinted pink, 'we......spoke....' Ayano said in her mind. She began to fangirl.

Ayano noticed a girl walking past her, none other than Kizana. "Hmm..." Ayano glared at her when she was walking. Kizana was heading towards the drama club so Ayano followed, "hey Kizana, meet me at the rooftop after school" Ayano said while walking straight past Kizana, Kizana gave her a suspicious look "and why would I be there?" Kizana asked. "Because I need to talk to you....in private" Ayano explained. Kizana nodded her head, "I'll be there then..." she said.

"Good" Ayano said, she walked downstairs and ran into the courtyard. Ayano saw Taro reading his favourite book, she blushed

-bell rang-
Ayano sighed, she began walking towards her classroom. Then randomly, Ayano smirked and let out a evil giggle.

-after school-
"It's time" Ayano said, she got up from her seat and walked towards the rooftop, she has been already planning how to eliminate Kizana. As she was walking, she saw Kizana talking to a familiar boy, Taro. Her aura darkened and she got pretty annoyed at Kizana, Ayano ran to the rooftop. "Grr" she growled. Ayano was waiting for Kizana to come but she took her time, this annoyed Ayano too much and she thought kizana is still with her senpai.

It has been 10 minutes and Kizana finally arrived, "you took your time..." Ayano said with a cold tone. "I was busy, Hmpf!" Kizana said and crossed her arms. "Do you want to know why you're here?" Ayano asked but hasn't turned around to look at her. "No... and hurry up, I have to run a club!" Kizana yelled. Ayano grew more anger, "Its because you have a crush on my senpai...on MY Taro!" The yandere girl turned around and she was twitching, Kizana was creeped out. "Nice acting but you have to try better then that, hunny" Kizana said, "AND YOU NEED TO DIE BITCH!" Ayano pushed Kizana off the rooftop, watching her fall. Ayano laughed when she heard Kizana's scream and she laughed insane when she heared Kizana's bone cracked. "Yay...she's dead!" she said. "Who is a drama queen now, BITCH!" Ayano laughed again.

Ayano looked over the corpse from the rooftop and turned around, she walked down the stairs. "HAHAHAHAH I TOOK THE KOKONA-LOOK-A-LIKE DOWN!" Ayano began to laugh insane. Ayano stopped and looked at the familiar person, "oh...it's you..." Ayano said glaring at the person who is in the black cape. "I will...t-take you...down...for w-what you...did to m-my friend..." the person said, looking up Straight at Ayano. "Ha! Like you will win, Oka" Ayano laughed at what the girl said. Oka's left eye glow bright purple, "h-how do you....now y-you're going...to w-win?" Oka asked with hatred in her face. "Because I'm me and you just you" Ayano said, "now, get the heck out of my way" Ayano added, pushed Oka against the wall and walked off.

"You're going to have a bad time..." Oka said to herself, making sure Ayano didn't here. Oka walked towards her club.

"Well well...today has been entertaining.." the girl with red hair and red glasses said in her dark room in school, "let's see who would win...I would never let Ayano win...hahaha" she said.

To.be.continued....