#56(New OC)

Hello!as the title says,I'm gonna show you my new OC!
And here it is!

Hello!as the title says,I'm gonna show you my new OC!And here it is!

Name: Jennie Rose

Nickname:Jennie/Jen

Age:14

Gender:Female

Appearance: (above☝)

Personality: She's a shy person, she's not the type of person who will say everything to you,she's secretive but Kind and Caring.She's the type of person  who doesn't want help,she only ask if she really needs it.she is an innocent girl when it comes to love but almost knew everything about darkness,depression and anything dark.

Powers: Can be invisible and forcefield

Facts about her:
-She's always wearing the scarf because she is always cold and the scarf is given by her Mom that passed away when she was a kid.

-She has a dark past which she didn't talk too much these days that no one ever knew even her family

-she only discovered her powers accidentally when she faced a horrible accident that killed her mother but saved her from it.

-She's the type of person who can be so close and bold when she truly knows that your her trusted best friend.........which is a bit hard to achieve...

-Her eyes were once colored red,but when she always use her power of invisibility, its turning into gray which can't never go back to normal again (but it won't make her blind)

Welp, that's all!

DON'T SAVE/SCREENSHOT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

bye!~