The Intruder

My whole plans were ruined. The quiet time I could have had disappeared with blink of an eye and the person who had big part of taking my plans away was a person named Min Yoongi. A very unpredictable man with twisted mind.

But I wasn't afraid of him.

"So why do you need fake glasses I asked" The gangster guy repeated himself as he decided to put my big crooked glasses on, it didn't fit him at all neither it fit me but that was not the point. I avoided attention I could receive without wearing that item.

"You look adorable, now how about giving it back?" I spoke with an attitude, I had no intention to put up with the crap my classmate was about to give me.

"Why? Can't buy a new one?" He spoke with serious tone however I knew he was making fun of me.

"Why? Will you get off thinking about me later?" I chuckled slightly with a slight smirk, I wondered what my classmate will say to that since it kind of felt like I talked back quite good, but he back fired.

"I did that yesterday but I guess after seeing your pretty face today I should do the same right now" The blonde haired guy had an amusing smirk on his face and I felt defeated yet I was on denial.

"So you're gay" I raised an eyebrow. Yes, this time the one picking a fight was me, even the class got quiet. All of them were afraid of interrupting The Colorful Tiger, everyone listened to us so I had to be careful not to bring up any irrelevant things.

I said that with the same attitude I had before I made it sound as if being homosexual was something bad... I couldn't take my words back, it was too late.

"Want to know?" Yoongi placed his elbows on my desk while leaning forward, our faces were dangerously too close so I leaned back on my seat until my back was against the chair and I had nowhere to run.

"What the heck dude" I got quite pissed at his behavior so I just tried to snatch back my glasses but it was then when he grabbed my hand and pushed me closer to just simply play with me.

I got faint blush on my cheeks which exposed my embarrassment, but that was normal reaction like I said before our faces were dangerously too close and everyone were looking, one careless move and something weird would happen. "Be careful, Lee Joe, this kind of behavior won't help you at all" he whispered and sat back normally without giving me back my glasses.

They weren't important to me to be honest if I was to lose them somewhere in the park I wouldn't even search for them, but knowing that he had them was way different case. Yoongi's presence itself was an issue.

Just like that the lessons passed, I tried to ignore the troublemaker's presence as well with extra attention I received, the eyes of Yoongi's underlings followed me suspiciously. After the incident that happened day earlier I had to keep put.

I wasn't stupid. As I thought more I understood their intentions, it was smart move of theirs not to bother me at school grounds and ambush me outside.

I couldn't afford to walk by myself so I suggested Ji Yeon and Yeol Wol to join me at least until the bus station. There we parted ways, I had to find my street on my own again since I couldn't just spend even a little money on the bus. It was healthy to take a walk anyway.

However it wasn't safest decision.

I had this feeling that I was being followed and according to the thing called karma, because of what I did to the big guy back then I had to be alert.

Slowly I took out my fox tail along with it the key appeared so I could unlock the door, but when I thought that I have peacefully reached my home I got startled "what a nice key chain" familiar voice mocked me.