I missed you

Pic above is Arizona.

You call me up
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
And that you never got over him getting over you-

BAM
Welp there goes my fifth alarm clock. I mean seriously what kind of retard decided 'hey let's make a machine that annoys the hell out people' like no. Just no.
Anyway today's the day.  The day I leave all my nightmares behind. The day I start anew.

But before that I have an important mission to complete...

You guys want to know what it is?

Promise not to tell anyone?

It's probably the hardest thing I'll ever have to do in my entire life.

I have to..

Get my lazy ass out of bed.  Yep you guys probably thought it was something important didn't you?  Well it is. Whenever I'm not with it I hear it calling my name.
With a heavy heart I left my bed and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and showered and all that jazz. After I left the shower I wrapped myself in my purple fluffy towel and looked at my reflection with a cheeky smile. I was proud with how I looked and to be honest I wouldn't change it even if I had a chance.  I had long wavy brown hair and bluish green eyes and plump lips and I stood quite tall for a girl at around 6"1, yep I'm pretty much what Lola calls a 'giant'. I can't wait to see Lola after all these years we got separated after she had to move since her dad got a promotion but we made sure to call each other everyday.

I smirked. I'm going to cause so much trouble when I get there. I walked into my wardrobe and picked out a outfit.

I smiled in satisfaction

I smiled in satisfaction. Gotta make a first impression you know? I walked downstairs and had a glass of orange juice and a apple. You might be wondering where are your parents?  Or why are you all alone?  Or did you just break the fourth wall?  For the last question the answer is yes I did, deal with it.  And well for the others um well that's a story for another time...

Checking my phone for the time I grab my suitcases and call a uber.

"hello where shall I take you today pretty lady? "
"to the airport thanks. " i smile to the driver and got in once all my luggage was in the boot. On the way there the driver tried to make small talk but I just gave short answers and popped my headphones in and let the world of music take me away.

I woke up with a jerk as I felt the uber come to a stop. I paid the driver, grabbed my luggage and made a beeline to the airport.

Time skip to inside the plane because I can and I'm lazy.

I took my seat and smiled as I looked out the window.  This was it.  The time was finally here. I was finally leaving and had no intention of coming back. I closed my eyes and once again let the music take me away....

"miss we are here. Miss wake up"
I felt someone lightly shake me as I opened my eyes.
"we have reached miss"
I smiles at the flight attendant and thanked her for waking me up and I got my things and left the plane.

I looked around for Lola. And before you say anything we Skyped daily so I know how she looks. I was attacked into a huge bear hug. I laughed already knowing who it was and wrapped my arms around my petite bestie.

I felt her tears soak my top and I let a few tears loose too as we both pulled apart and whispered to each other at the same time.

"I missed you"

Hey guys.
So before you say anything I just want you to know that this is my first book so the are bound to be a few mistakes. 

Anyway tell me what you think of the book so far

695 words