Chapter 4 poison monday

Day 2

Why does my life always seem like its the worst in the world? Well your like get to the part about Matthew and who is this Matthew guy. I don't want any spoilers but only one person in real life knows who Matthew is. And that's me. So like yea lets get to Matthew. So Matthew is my ex-best friend. Now he comes up to our team with "swag". Your probably thinking what are the tends for 2108. You've got to see Gucci purses in the future there hideous. Yet the Capitol keeps them in. Ok stop talking about random things so Matt (Matthew) is like "well well well if it isn't Tim. I guess I have to kill you now". Then this girl that comes up behind him. I look at Cole,he's drooling. Considering the evidence that he's drooling he must like this girl. If and when I get home and this girl is still alive,I need to remind myself to ask this girl to a party. Ok so Matt says "Not now Ashton I'm gonna kill these people". Suddenly a cannon goes of some where. Now I think oh someone is getting killed. So you no the sound of an earthquake multiply that by one hundred and add a girl that's really really really mad. That's what Ashton looks like but with glowing brown eyes. So at first I bet your thinking how can brown glow? I was thinking that too. It's just like that. But anyways she stabbed him in the back. I was like "what she's a carer tribute. So like she kills him and she says "that was the last member of my team and can I join your team" and were like ya. But then something weird happens, it turns night I think time is messed up here. I do what anyone that's a teen would do. I went to sleep.

I shouldn't have done that