Sideswipe X human reader

((sorry guys this is only for female readers

((sorry guys this is only for female readers... I'll do a male human reader later on maybe or you could just think up of an outfit and watch the last dance group which are all males))

Sideswipe's POV:

Just peachy.

"Ugh...I have to take her where?" I asked Denny whilst groaning in annoyance as I knew I would have to wait for her.

"To her dance class." Denny said and smiled like it was no big deal.

"Why can't you take her?" I asked and arched an eyebrow when he shrugged and muttered something about some guy wanting to by some stuff. "Fine." I huffed finally. It wasn't that I didn't like (y/n) it was because I'd get stuck in traffic and I hate traffic! I can't bare not moving, being in tight spaces! I'll probably pass out from it or expose the cybertronian race! But for (y/n) I'll do it and stay as calm as possible. The minute I agreed to take her she happily stepped out of her trailer next to Denny's. My eyes widened not expecting to see her exposing her torso and showing off her (b/t) figure. "Wait... who's this? What have you done with (y/n)." I said to her and smirked as she rolled her eyes at me and I snickered.

"Shut up Sideswipe." she scoffed and pouted as she shifted the weight of her dance bag on her shoulder. "Are we going or what dad?" She asked, looking at Denny and he shook his head no.

"I'm not taking you this time. Sideswipe is." He said making her jaw drop and me laugh.

"Do you really not like me that much?" I asked smugly and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"I just wasn't expecting It that's all." She laughed lightly and...nervously?

"Have a nice time (y/n)." Denny said to her before walking off to go and organise his.. eh.. fridges?

"Come on then. We haven't got all day and i'd like to skip the traffic and I'm sure you don't want to get stuck in it." She said and tapped her foot on the dusty sand ground. I nodded my head and transformers into my alt mode, revving my engine as I opened my passenger door to let her in and she sat down with her bag on her lap. As soon as the gates opened I drove out in silence not really knowing what to say to her. I don't know why but my spark was fluttering with electrical pulses for no reason. I mentally sighed and disregarded the feeling.

your POV:

Oh god... oh dear... why dad!? I mentally whined as sideswipe drove. I've never been dressed like this in front of Sides...or any of the bots but Sideswipe was different. By that I mean I have a HUGE crush on him!

I kept myself distracted by looking out of his tinted window as I watched the forest go by in a blur as he expertly drove to my dance studio.

Denny probably told him where it was.

Suddenly, fixit was heard through his com link.

"Fixit to Sideswipe." He said in his usual jolly tone.