Note

a year after El disappeared  

Mike's Pov:

We were playing DnD when I noticed that Will was cheating. "WILL YOU'RE CHEATING!!" "no? I'm NOT" Ugh I'm so pissed, I told the boys i'm going to go on a walk to clear my mind...I miss El so much...

Tp Pov:

Mike walked around his house throwing his old tennis ball that had a hole in it, He was planning on throwing it away but saw something yellow in it, He took it out and it was a note! the note said "012 Tomorrow 12:50."

Mike's Pov:

What the- wait "012" ? What does that mean? And tomorrow? Tomorrow what? Guess I'll just have to wait :/ Sh*t It's already time to go better say bye to the boys.

Tp Pov:

Mike went back into the basement and told Dustin,Lucas and Will to go. The boys' seemed pissed,"bye" They all said in unison.

Mike's Pov:

Now that they're gone I can actually get some time to clear my head. I turned on the shower and waited until the water got warm enough to take a shower in, While i was waiting i went to my closet to get some Pjs' and saw yet again another yellow note but this time with a sticker on it. I thought the sticker was cute and stuck it on the lamp I then took the note (un read) and threw it over on my bed, "I'll deal with it later" That was my worst decision to ever make...

After my nice and warm steamy shower I went to get the note and read but POOF if was gone, My mind couldn't process it "Who took it?" My mum was downstairs watching the T.V with dad They couldn't have taken it Nancy could've took it since she goes into my room looking for pens since she looses them ALL the time "NANCY!" i yelled while banging on her door "WHAT MIKE?!" she yelled "WERE YOU IN MY ROOM?" "NO I WAS'NT!" "OK!!" I stumbled to my room out of breath from all the screaming surprisingly my parents didn't hear..weird.. I was too tired to do anything not even take off the towel that i was wearing and put on the Pjs' so i just went to sleep wearing a towel.

End of chapter one c: Thanks for reading so far! if you didn't know Pov is point of view and Tp pov is third person point of view

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3