You Okay?

Sans pov
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and Papyrus just woke up. Well, I just woke up because I've been asleep for nearly 13 hours! At Least I'm energized.
"Hey, Papyrus."
"HELLO, BROTHER." Papyrus said while walking up to me.
"Do you wanna--" "RING RING" I said but the stupid phone just HAD to ring.
"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GO ANSWER THE-"
"JUST DO IT ALREADY!" I yelled trying to push the startled skeleton to the phone.
"OKAY, GEEZ." He said softly.
"YEAH? HEY TORIEL! FRISK WANTS TO SEE SANS? OKAY. I'LL GO TALK TO HIM. HOLD ON." Papyrus talked threw the phone.
"WANT TO?"
"Sure." I said randomly teleporting to the phone.
"Hey Toriel! Sure! Can I talk to her? Hi kiddo! Okay. See ya." I talked to the phone while Papyrus tried to get my attention. I hung it up and looked at him.
"BROTHER, YOU HAVE 4 MORE BLUE EYE TELEPORTATION THINGIES." He said looking into my eye.
"Oh yeah, Shoot." I said, hanging to head looking at the floor.
"I'M GONNA TRY TO EAT SOMETHING WITHOUT IT FALLING ONTO THE FLOOR. GOODBYE!" Pap said glaring at the sandwich he made on the table.
"Okay. You go do that." I giggled as I sat on the couch.
Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled against my shoulder as I got comfy on the couch.
As Frisk and Toriel came in, Frisk ran to me and gave me a big hug.
"Whats up kiddo?" I asked as my smile grew.
"Hi Sans!" She cheered as she rolled off of me.
"HI TORIEL, HI FRISK!" Papyrus said picking his sandwich up and shoving it in his mouth.
"HI PAPYRUS!" Frisk said, running to hug him.
"Awwwww." Toriel said as she sat by me.
"WOWIE, I LOVE HUGS!" Papyrus cheered bending down to give the tiny one a hug.
"Well, I gotta go." Toriel said standing again.
"OKAY, BYE TORIEL!" Papyrus said waving.
"Bye." I said.
"BYE TORIEL!" Frisk said once giving her one last hug. Then, Toriel disappeared.
"Sans, you've never been so silent around Toriel!" Frisk said looking curious.
"Eh." I said standing up.
She smiled real big and gave my another hug.
This time, I picked her off her feet to my shoulders.
"Sans, If I'm on you and you teleport, do I teleport?" Frisk asked covering my eyes.
"Doesn't hurt to try. But I'm gonna stand on the couch so if it doesn't work, You'll be safe. I said standing on the couch.
Papyrus frowned.
"BROTHER! THE SANDWICH DIDN'T LET ME EAT IT!" He complained.
"Good." I said as my eye turned blue.
"THREE MORE TELEPORTS!" He yelled.
"HUH?" I asked, but I already went.
When I got to my bedroom, I saw a tiny human sitting on my shoulders, smiling.
"That answer your question?" I asked, as I sat on my bed motioning her to get off.
"YEAH!" She said, jumping on my bed.
Next thing I new, I went to sleep.
When I woke up, Papyrus was sitting on my bed, shaking me like a earthquake.
"SANS, YOU NEED TO TALK TO THE HUMAN." He said, frowning."
I didn't say anything, I just got up and did.
"You okay, kiddo?" I asked sitting next to her, on the couch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------