My Plan

Sans pov.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't get Frisk sometimes. But I love her anyways. She's like a daughter. And, if she doesn't want to be with us, I'll take the kick in the stomache. I mean, boney rib cage.
"I GOT A PLAN HUMAN! GET REST SO THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN DO HIS STU--" Papyrus said proudly but was interrupted by Me glaring at him, not smiling which always makes him shut up.
"Just go get some rest. I think your tired!" I said, trying to brighten the mood.
"*YAWN* Okay." Frisk said getting up and getting on the couch.
"I'll call Toriel." I drooped.
I had Frisk sleepover and call Toriel in the night.
(We guess day and night.)
I called Toriel, and she was heart broken as well. But we sucked it up. Then, I woke Frisk up and told her to get on my shoulders the next day.

Frisk pov.
-----------------------------------------------------
It's like, 7:35 in the morning, and I'm already getting a horse ride. Woo-Hoo!
Although, I was so sleepy I fell asleep on Sans boney skull.
Couple minutes later, I was at the big hole I fell in 2 weeks ago with Sans lightly slapping my face to wake me.
"What?" I asked, trying to regain the energy to stay up.
Before Sans could answer, I was at... EARTH??