Pranked

Two days later
Tegan p.o.v
Most of Team 10 was chilling in the living room waiting anxiously for Jake, Chance, and Anthony to come back from the airport with the twins. I sat next to Tessa and Erika on the couch and scrolled through my Instagram feed, when I got a devilishly great idea.
"We should prank the twins." I say making everyone look up from their phones. Tessa smiles at me.
"I agree" says Kade
"Me, too." Tristan agrees.
"Same." Erika says
"Count me in." Nick concludes.
"Okay, so my idea is we get a bunch of shaving cream and two of us cover Ivan, two of us cover Emilio, and two of us cover Jake." I propose. They all nod.
"But where will we get enough shaving cream?" Tessa asks.
"I can hook us up, be right back." I answer. I stand up and run to my room. I grab three cans of shaving cream and run back down the stairs.
"Where did you ge-" Kade begins to ask.
"I have a giant secret stash." I interrupted.
"Okay, Erika, Tristan you guys have Emilio. Kade, Nick you guys have Jake. Tessa and I will take Ivan, this is going to be epic.We just won't prank Chance and Anthony because they got me the shaving cream for my stash." I assign. They nod in agreement with devilish smiles, mine being the most evil of them al. We all go back to our phones and I, once again, disturb the silence.
"They'll be here in 5 minutes, Jake just texted me." I announce.
We all sit up. Erika and Tristan take a can of shaving cream, Nick and Kade grab a can along with Tessa and I. I squirt a lot into Tessa's hands and hold the can its self.
"Wait for them to introduce themselves so we know which twin is which. I will say go when we start the prank." I say. "Oh and put your hands behind your back so they don't see the shaving cream." They nod and the door is opened. I look up and see the twins, they're even cuter in person, but I'm oddly more attracted to the one on the right.
"Okay guys so this is Ivan and Emilio Martinez."
"Hey, I'm Emilio." The one in the left says.
"And I'm Ivan." Him. He's the one I like.
"GO!" I scream and everyone covers them. Ivan grabs the can from my hand and starts chasing me. I make my way around the house and back to the door way. I start to slip but someone grabs my hand before I'm able to. I stand up and see Ivan, still holding my hand. I look into his eyes and say to him,
"I told you to be ready." We laugh. Then hear a camera click. We both turn toward the rest of the crew and they put their phones down. We all laugh again and go up stairs to get changed. I put on a pair of jean shorts, a gray shirt with an alien on it, a white Adidas hat, and Adidas superstars.

 I put on a pair of jean shorts, a gray shirt with an alien on it, a white Adidas hat, and Adidas superstars