No Merch

Tegan p.o.v
I woke up and take a shower then,put on jean shorts, a pair of holographic Adidas, a gray crop top, and, because it was cold, a light pink hoodie.

vI woke up and take a shower then,put on jean shorts, a pair of holographic Adidas, a gray crop top, and, because it was cold, a light pink hoodie

I do my daily routine, brushing my teeth and hair, and finally I do my makeup. I checked the time, 8:23. Wow, I expecting at least 9 but then again I always wake up early. I run down the stairs and make some cereal. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me as I'm eating, Ivan. I lean my head back on his chest.
"Good morning, babygirl." He says.
"Good morning, baby." I reply. We kiss and I go back to eating while Ivan goes and makes himself cereal.
"Okay, what do you want our merch to have on it?" I ask him, once we're done.
"Uh, obviously our ship name and maybe a cartoon version of the picture we posted on Instagram with Chamce and Tessa but with just us." He replies.
"It definitely sounds like you thought this out and that would look awesome but we should also listen to the designer. I was talking to Jake and he said it was a boy around our age." I say to him. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask, Ivan nods and we walk over to the couch.
"I vote for no horror movies." I joke, but secretly I'm not joking. Ivan laughs.
"For you, princess, I agree." Ivan says. He grabs the remote and we look through the movies.
"Have you ever seen Mean Girls?" I ask him, that's one of my all time favorites.
"No, what is it?" Ivan replies. My jaw drops. I explain the plot to him and he agrees to watch that movie. We watch the movie and once it ended I look at the time again. 1:54. Everyone was awake and doing something around the house. I go and look for Chance and Tessa so they can be downstairs when the designer gets here. Once I find them I hear a knock on the door they go down the stairs but I have to use the bathroom. Before I go into the bathroom, I look downstairs and see the designer. My smile quickly fades. It's Aiden. I use the bathroom and walk down the stairs, not making any eye contact with Aiden. I walk over and stand next to Ivan, he is talking about the idea he told me earlier.
"I love that idea, we will use that, now Chessa we need something for you two." Aiden says. He looks over at me and stares. Or more like glares.
Flashback
"NO!" I scream. But he doesn't care. Aiden strikes me across the face, I feel immediate pain. He kicks me in the side I start to cry. Since we are at his place and his parents aren't home, no one can hear me and no one can help me.
"Now do what I say or it will get a lot worse." He says. Tears stain my face and my hands are tied behind my back. Once he lets me go he tells me if I tell anyone he will kill me. I go home with bruises but just say I fell off my bike to Jake and Logan. I eventually break up with Aiden and tell my brothers everything. They want to go and show some justice for their little sister but I tell them he'll do worse if they do.
End of Flashback
"Tegan, Tegan. TEGAN!" I snap back to the present and see Tessa infront of me. "Are you okay you've been spaced out for a solid five minutes?" She asks.
"Where's Aiden?" I ask her.
"Uh, upstairs using the bathroom." She says.
"Why didn't her use this one, downstairs?"
"Chance is in there and Ivan is upstairs taking him to the bathroom."
"Okay. I need to get my notebook real quick it had one of my ideas in it I'll be right back." I say then I run up the stairs to my room where Ivan is.
"This is the best bathroom in the house so right here." He says to Aiden. "Oh, hey Tegan, I'll be downstairs if you need me." Ivan says walking out the door. The bathroom door opens and I make a sprint for the door, but I'm on the other side of the room and Aiden is right next to it. I make it there a split second after him.
"So Tegan, miss me?" He asks.
"Of course not, now let me out." I exclaim.
"Now why would I do that?" He asks. Aiden pushes me onto my bed, I try to scream but he covers my mouth and duct tapes it. There's a split second in between where I make out a a loud good scream. Aiden rips off my jacket and exposes me in just my crop top. Because of the style the crop top is, and because I wanted to comfy, I'm not wearing a bra. I kick Aiden right where the sun doesn't shine and he drops to the ground. By now tears are running down my face and I can barely breath. I rip off the tape while running out the door, Aiden is right behind me.
"Tegan, what's wrong?" Ivan asks. I'm too busy hyperventilating to answer him with words so I just pull him close, digging my face into his jacket. Everyone had heard the commotion and come out and Jake had just gotten home. The second he saw Aiden and looked at me his face turned furious.
"Chance, Anthony, come here." Jake says. I see him whispering and when he's done Chance and Anthony stare down Aiden. Once Aiden realizes Jake is there he tries to run out the door. Jake, Chance, and Anthony, right behind him. Chance and Anthony had always been like brothers to me since they were best friends with Jake. Jake and I were close meaning I hung out with them a lot and told them most everything, except about Aiden, I was too hurt to tell anyone except Jake and Logan.
Ivan p.o.v
Aiden and Tegan had been upstairs for a long time but I decided not to care. She was probably looking for her notebook and he was taking extra long in the bathroom. That was until I heard a scream. I started to run but Tessa grabbed my arm.
"She probably just saw a spider, calm down." She says. I wish I didn't listen because five minutes later Tegan comes running down the stairs ripping duct tape off her mouth. I realize she has her jacket off and is now just in her crop top. This isn't right, she was really cold and wouldn't take off her jacket.
"Tegan, what's wrong?" I ask. She just runs into my arms and I hold her tight. I feel her breathing slowly slow down as she digs her face into my chest. I then see Jake whisper to Chance and Anthony then those three run out the door after Aiden. What was wrong with that dude?
Jake p.o.v
I walk in the door and see everyone standing, just standing. I was about to ask what happened when I see Tegan. She was running down the stairs, crying, as she ripped duct tape off her mouth. Then I seen who's behind her. It's Aiden, that no good, abusive boyfriend Tegan had in high school. She ran to Ivan and I called over Chance and Anthony.
"That's Tegan's ex boyfriend from high school. He abused her but she wouldn't let me abuse him. Now is when I get my payback." I whisper to them. They glare at Aiden and he tries to run out the door but Chance, Anthony and I all run after him. I catch up to him quickly and grab his shirt. He practically slung shot backwards and fell to the ground. I'm over top of him punching multiple times. He punches my nose and my lip plus he got my cheek but I got his whole face.
"That's for what you did to my favorite person in the whole world, this will teach you not to mess with my little sister." I mumble through clenched teeth. Chance and Anthony drag me off of him as Tegan walks up, she looks so shocked but when I look her in her eyes she seems more afraid.