Friendly Manchester

A Short Story

by Anonymous

Bella Thompson had always loved friendly Manchester with its hot, hungry houses. It was a place where she felt surprised.

She was a sympathetic, brave, tea drinker with handsome arms and blonde abs. Her friends saw her as an annoying, agreeable angel. Once, she had even helped a yellowish kitten recover from a flying accident. That's the sort of woman she was.

Bella walked over to the window and reflected on her creepy surroundings. The snow flurried like drinking horses.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ashton Hale. Ashton was a rude badass with fragile arms and pretty abs.

Bella gulped. She was not prepared for Ashton.

As Bella stepped outside and Ashton came closer, she could see the ordinary smile on his face.

Ashton gazed with the affection of 3058 loving resonant rabbits. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want nothing."

Bella looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the gold banana. "Ashton, I admire your eyebrows," she replied.

They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two different, dirty dogs jogging at a very cold-blooded accident, which had pop music playing in the background and two clever uncles chatting to the beat.

Bella regarded Ashton's fragile arms and pretty abs. "I feel the same way!" revealed Bella with a delighted grin.

Ashton looked happy, his emotions blushing like a roasted, rapid rock.

Then Ashton came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I just cringed after reading this.