Chapter 2

I'm switching points of view a lot in this chapter but it's worth it! I promise!

Haley regained composure and stuck her hand out to Harry.

"Hi, I'm-" She started to say.

"Haley, I know! I'm a huge fan!" He took her hand. He practically fangirled his pants off. "I mean, Hi. I'm Harry Styles." He said in a deeper, sexier voice. Way to put on the charm, Styles.

"Wow, really? I'm a huge fan of yours!" She shook his hand, cool as a cucumber. Wow, she's got style! Haha, style..

"Really? Well it's a good thing we got to meet each other then." He shoved his hands into his pockets. She nodded and tossed her hair over her shoulder. She shook the rest of the boys hands politely. Everyone else was being introduced when Haley came over to my side. 

"Well, doesn't Styles know how to charm his pants off?" She chuckled. I nodded. Does she think Niall likes me? 

"Which one has the hots for you?" She said, almost reading my mind. I blushed. "Come on! Spill!" She poked my side. I flinched and smiled.

"Well, I think Niall likes me," Lie,"but I'm not sure." Lie. I know he likes me. Right? He likes me? Yeah. He likes me!I glanced over at him. I saw him looking at me. Wow he's looking at me! Oh my gosh! Do I smile? Yeah, smile. No, to toothy. Close your mouth! Now look down, and....back up! He smiled at me! Wow. That was a life changing experience. 

"Oh, he sooo likes you. I'm going to go talk to him for you!" She started walking away. What?! Stop her!

"Haley! Stop!" I yelled. She looked over her right shoulder and stuck her tongue out. Oh no. This can't be good! Last time she talked to a guy for me he never looked at me again! I craned my neck to the right and squinted. I think he's smiling. Oh, he's laughing! Is that a good laugh or a bad laugh? Oh, she looks serious. Is he nodding? Oh I think he's nodding! She smiled and waved at him before walking towards me.

"What did you say? What did he say? Oh my gosh! does he like me?" I waved my hands around like a maniac. She just chuckled and shook her head.

"Well don't just stand there chuckling! What happened?" Come on woman! 

"Don't worry your pretty little head!" She laughed and patted my head. Her blue/green eyes sparkling with mischief. What?

*Haley's P.O.V.*

"Haley! Stop!" Marissa yelled. Too late, girly. I looked over at her and stuck my tongue out. She glared at me. Haha, glare all you want. I stopped in front of Niall.

"Hey, Niall," I looked into his blue eyes, willing them to love Marissa, "how's L.A. so far?" I'm awful at starting conversations. 

"Hey, could you talk to Marissa for me? I kinda like her." His blue eyes full of innocence. Wow, that was easy.

"Yeah, I think she likes you too." He smiled a huge toothy grin. "I think it's the accent." I smiled. He let out a deep laugh. I laughed too. 

"So she really likes me?" He asked all serious again. Wow. I nodded.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to her! Buh-bye!" I smiled and gave him a girly wave. He nodded, mouth agape. He really likes her!

I walked over to the wide-eyed Marissa. She stood there with her mouth wide open. She pulled it together enough to ask, "What did you say? What did he say? Oh my gosh! Does he like me?" She waved her arms all over the place. She's so funny!

"Don't just stand there chuckling! What happened?" She looks like a goldfish! Ha ha!

"Don't worry your pretty little head!" I patted her light brown hair twice. She has no idea!