Chapter 3

*Marissa's P.O.V.*

I sat down in a chair that looked like the stereotypical director's chair. It sat facing the same couch that I interviewed all of them on, only the difference this time was Zayn was the only one sitting on it this time. I interviewed him for a while with boring questions like: are you single? What do you look for in a girl? How'd you learn to kiss? Ect. The last question was pretty funny though.

"Okay, last question." It was hard to ask this with a straight face. "Do you ship Zirror?" I snorted. He gave me a quizzical look.

"Zirror?" He looked totally confused! This is hilarious!

"Yeah. Zayn plus his mirror equals Zirror!" I laugh really loudly. 

"Uh, um, maybe?" He still looks confused. Haha this is hysterical!

"Okay, I won't torchure you anymore. Go get Harry." I dismiss him. 

The interview with Harry goes just like the other ones he's done. 'Caroline Flack, blah blah, are you single? Blah blah, Larry Stylinson, blah blah, getting naked all the time, blah blah.' I dismiss him and have him send in Louis. His goes about the same as his other ones, too. 'Carrots, blah blah, Eleanor, blah blah, Larry Stylinson, blah blah, Kevin, blah blah.' He leaves and Liam comes in. 'Danielle, blah blah, spoons, blah blah, ect.' He sends in Niall. This time I pay more attention. Nothing really fazes me until the very last question.

"Do you have your eye on somebody?" Oh please dear God say no! Well say yes but only if it's me!

"Actually, I do. I met her recently." He said with his adorable accent. I hate her. I don't know who she is but I hate her.

"Okay, we'll keep our eye out for her!" I dismiss him. I stand up and turn off my camera. Niall walks close to my ear and whispers, "It's you." and walks away. It's me what? 

__________

(A/N i'm having MAJOR writers block! SOS! help!)