Flirt

{yes I got most of these ideas from the reacting to pickup lines vid aph did now shh}

Okay so this is everyone's favorite pickup line(s).

Kawaii~Chan- Any cat related pun. Her favorite is "Are you a meifwa? Because you're purrfect"

Gene- Tonight this Han doesn't want to fly solo (yes he is a Star Wars nerd). {yes this is from the video}

Dante- (he has a new favorite every week but here goes) I would give you my number, but I was so distracted by your beauty I seem to have lost it. Can I have yours? (he literally just mashed three pickup lines together.

Travis: What's a nice girl/guy like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? {okay but when he said this in the pickup line video I D I E D}. Either that or "You're so beautiful I forgot my pickup line."

Katelyn: Wanna fight for me? (HEATHERS) or "I think your pants look hot I like you a lot" or "I'd fuse with you". She doesn't really do pick up lines, though. She's pretty straight to the point (although her flirting is anything but straight)

Laurence:  "If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you'd see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world." 

Garroth: "Are you my appendix? Because I don't really understand you but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out!" He uses some weird pick up lines but is really cute while doing it so give him credit. 

Zane: "Call Life Alert! I've fallen for you and I can't get up!"

Lucinda: Any witch related pick up line. "I can make you dreams come true" is her most recently used pick up line. 

Aphmau: "Are you an angel? Because I  think I've died and gone to heaven."