Try To Fix You (continued)

Hey guys! xx

So, if you didn't already know, this is already a really popular fanfic here on Wattpad. Everyone read it, even me! Because if you didn't, then seriously, you're depriving yourself.

To begin, I am not starting this story from the beginning since it is already so far in and it is not my story. The original belongs to the wonderful @PaytonSmithxx so, I am not stealing her work because I am letting you know that this is not mine. She never got to finish it and I'd hate to see an amazingly-good fanfic go to waste; therefore, I thought I'd end it my own way.

If you haven't read it, I suggest you do that before you read this, so you are not confused. The story is pretty long, so you have some catching up to do! ^.^ (it was deleted, but can be found on some Samsung devices. I've heard.)

I really love this story, so please don't judge if you don't like how I finish it off, or if you're angry at me for finishing it at all. Please don't subject me to copyrighting or stealing because I am giving full credit to @PaytonSmithxx for her long, hard work she had put into the fanfic before this. So, if you don't like what I'm doing, don't read! Don't report me, and please: move on. Because reporting someone who is not stealing is immature! :)

Thank you so much!xx

Read on...

C«-