Vir-♥

Everybody's hurt.

We all feel pain.

It's hard you know? It's hard  to smile, to stay , to talk, to breathe. I know you feel hopeless, worthless and lonely. You hurt yourself. You cry to sleep. You try to smile and you do , you smile with tears in your eyes.You hate what you see in the mirror. You never loved your body. Your mind is a mess. You're hurt .

For me you're more than my bestfriend. You are my sister. I know how you feel.I see your pain. Yu are beautiful, flawless and babe you're the best. Please don't let the demons inside of you to win. Don't give up! You're not alone! I'm here, i'm here for you everyday,every hour, every min, every sec. Sometimes we fight but i still care and i will always care. You don't need too many people around you , you need only some who truly cares. You're not fat. You're not ugly. Please be a bit prouder you are wonderful. 

This world belongs to you Vir. Don't forget about you're dreams, sunshine and family. 

Be yourself.

Nobody deserves your tears. I know you're strong enough to make it , to run the world , to blow your dreams to every shooting stars, to smile- a real smile. Just believe in yourself, forget how you look and forget about your size bc it doesnt matter anyway. You are beautiful.

I am here.

I'm here for you.

I believe in you.

Don't loose yourself. 

you are more than just perfection. 

(SORRY ABOUT MISTAKES AND WHATEVER BUT REMEMBER VIR IM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU BABE EVEN WHEN SOMETIMES IM MAD AT YOU YOU'RE STILL MY BABE ♥ )