~*Chapter Two*~

I woke up to the horrible screams of my alarm. Today was Monday, and I just wasn't ready to go back to school yet. But since both my parents were dead, and I lived in the house all by myself, they had people come check on me, if I called in sick. This meant, that I couldn't skip school too often.

Even though I would definitely get in trouble or it, I chose to stay home. I just wasn't in the mood to look at all the idiotic teachers, and their fake concern for me. The only reason, that people didn't bully me directly, was because of my money. My parents had left a great amount of money for me, and that had gotten me a lot of fake friends in the past.

I didn't even bother calling the school, so I jut flopped back onto my bed and fell asleep soon after. Last night was rough on me, and I exhausted.

I woke up again around 11 PM to find, that it had gotten dark. I was very surprised, that I had slept for so long, since I usually couldn't sleep for more than an hour or two without waking up.

Because of the emptiness of the house, I decided to go for a walk in the woods behind the property. I put on a black sweater, a pair of dark jeans, and some black vans. I fixed my hair on the way out, and grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter.

When I had been walking for almost an hour when I heard a scream only a few away. I quickly ran in the direction that it had come from. When I reached my destination, I was shocked to see one of the lacrosse players, Scott McCall I believe, lying on the ground with a giant wolf like creature above him.

I ran as I could, and jumped right into the monsters side, making it tumble away from the other kid.