Ch.2(Better run like hell)

Ozpins POV:
" and then he just took off on his bike, with a trail of fire behind him. He didn't look like a grim but he's definitely not human."
Rudy said clinging on to her beloved sister.
"Interesting......and were any of you hurt during this encounter? "I asked as Glenda slowly stepped in to the room.
"No we're all good, can't say it will be easy falling back to sleep though"
I chuckled at the thought of anyone going back to sleep after seeing what they first saw.

Well do try, I will need you all well rested for tomorrow, we have a new student coming in and I will need you four to show him around and get him situated. As for your classes you are excuse for the day.
"What? A new student, now after that thing just showed up? Not to question your better judgement sir but is that really a good idea?" Asked Weiss
I see no reason why It would be. Now run along and get some much needed rest. I will inform you of where his room is located tomorrow."
"His?? As in a boy?" Yang asked before heading out the door.
Indeed now go on, you will all ,set him soon enough.
As they headed out Glenda slowly stepped in bright red.

Why are you so red Glenda? I asked
"What oh no...no reason I just um....it's nothing."
Next day
(Y/n) POV:
The dimly lit room seem to spin as I got up, my head throbbing and burning as if my head was on fire........oh wait...it was. The cold air of the room hit my face and chest with cool wave of fresh air.
"Wait.....where's my shirt?"
I asked myself as I look at myself in the mirror.
I don't remember taking it off, who took my shirt off for me? And where's my jacket?!?
I quickly go for the light only to find them hanging on a chair.
How did my shirt and jacket got on the ....
Knock knock knock
A knocking came to the door, before I could even take another step I felt the throbbing of my head again.
Knock knock knock
I'm coming I'm coming!!!!! Just wait a second. I called out slowly making my way to the door.

As I open the front door was engulfed in lights, I covered my eyes as soon as I saw the light.
R-" morning, sorry to wake you so....soon!!!!!!"
A loud high pitch voice said from the hall way. As I made my way out and waited for my eyes to adjust.
There stood a short girl with eyes as gray as metal, hair back with a mix of red stripes. Behind her stood a blond beauty, with curves in all the right places. With light indigo eyes, going up and down on me with a smirk on her face. Th her left stood a beauty with a hair as black as night and a bow to match, eyes that shined brighter then gold,Her face bright red. Last but absolutely not least, stood one with hair and skin as white as snow and crystal blur eyes with a scare going through one.
Y-"I call him first no take back!!!" The blond called out first.
R- "yang, stop were not here for that...." The short red head called out to the tall blond.
W- " ok first things first you need to...to go back and gets some cloths on!!!"
She pointed at me from the back, I looked at myself completely forgetting I'm half naked.
I look back to the girl with the black bow behind her biting her lower lip as her eyes glide up and down.

Are you sure about that snow flake, or would you rather get a better look? I ask with a faint smile.
Her face growing brighter and brighter by the second.
Y-" I know I do!!" Said the blond as she stepped closer.
Maybe latter sweetheart, right now I got a grab some cloths but maybe later we can talk. I said with a wink as I walked back inside.
I quickly slipped on my cloths that were on the chair and cracked the door. Before even stepping out I could hear whispers.
B-" I'm just saying he's a month behind and he's going to need tottering, I think it should be me that..
W-"what!?!? What makes you think you qualify? I'm the smartest one of the group if he need help it should come from me"
Y-" I don't know if your all forgetting but I called him first!!!"
R-"that's not fair, I was distracted!!!"
B-" I think we were all distracted"

At this point I opened the door only to see them huddle together. I waited on the wall across the hall waiting for them to finish.
W-" what taking so long in there?"
Y-" maybe he needs help changing his cloths?!?"
R-" yang stop, don't be like that. I mean come on"
B-" is he even in there??"
They all leaned up against the door with their ears pressed up on the door. I slowly walked over and knocked on the door.
Hello house keeping??? I said loud and clear
They all stopped and turn to see me over them, as quickly as they were up the fell to the ground below. In a flash a stream of colors caught my eyes. Bright yellow, midnight black,clear white and pink with teddy bears on it.
I quickly looked away as I felt my fave grow hot. One by one they all got up.
R-" we weren't doing anything!!!!" Cried out the small red head.
Right of course not. I chuckled to myself.
R-" anyways professor ozpin asked us to come get you and show you around beacon. On and I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm ruby"
W-" I'm Weiss"
B-" I'm Blake"
Y- "I'm yang and your to hot not to be mine." The last one added on.
R- "yang!!!" Ruby called out from behind.
Yang only grind back at ruby.
Well I'm (y/n) nice to meet you all. So what brings you four to me? I asked
R-" professor ozpin asked us to show you around the school and to show you what beacon is all about. First things first we need to get you a uniform and a scroll and then we'll get you a schedule for classes and last but not least the locker room."