Chapter 4

So I called for Damon and he came running to me and I let him see who it was and he told me " that is my brother."
I looked at him and he told me to go upstairs so I went upstairs. And ten minutes later he said it was all good I could come down. So I did and I asked him what they were talking about and he said " it nothing important." I looked at him and said "ok " then after all that Damon and I sat down on the couch and I fell asleep on him. The next day I woke up he was not there!

I looked for him but he was NOT in the house so I texted him and he said " I'm at home Elena." Then I replied " ok I was just wondering."
And after that My Brother come home from Matts house and I asked him how it was and he said it was fun and I was so happy that he was having fun again!

Then after he went to his room Bonnie texted me saying that we only had a week left until summer brake and I was so relieved about it. Then I left to go over to Damon's house and as I was walking the I bumped into his brother and he said " you may want to pay attention to were you are going." And I said sorry and kept going until I got there and I was so happy to see Damon.

When he answered the door I jumped into his arms and hugged him and he hugged me back,and I kissed him and he kissed me back. Then he carried me to the couch and laid me down and he was over me and he started making out with me and before it got out of hand my phone went off.

It was my friend Bonnie she asked if I new we're my brother was and I told her he was at home. She replied " ok thx Elena." I said "np" and I put the phone down and Damon said now we're where we? Oh wait I know. And after a bit he and I fell asleep. But he was up before me and started cooking for us! As soon as I was up I walked down stairs with his shirt on and he said " good morning beautiful." I looked at him and said " good morning."

When he was done cooking we ate and I thought to my self (what a sexy and good cook he was)
When we got done I did the dishes and he helped me. After we got done we sat down and cuddle together I was so happy that I was with him and I could not stop thinking of him.

Shortly after he got a text message from his brother saying can we hangout sometime."

And Damon said " no sorry"
His brother said ok"
Damon said ok".