First Day in Hospital

ZAYN'S P.O.V

"Doctor, tell me the truth! What actually happened on her?" I asked emotionally. I can see the same panicky on Clare's face. Emma is coma right now.

"Sorry, but i shouldn't tell you except you're apart of Emma's family." The doctor explained. I'm waiting for Clare's turn to talk but she ain't even say a word yet.

"We're literally bestfriend and we're so close with her! Even like brother and sister ya know?" I shouted. It's probably kinda embarrassing but i can't handle my emotion if the situation is going worse. How about Clare? God, she looks so speechless.

"Once again i'm so sorry, lil guy. I just can't. Do you have any contact of Emma's family?"

"Ugh, alright then." I gave up.

"So do you have?"

"Have what?" I asked. I didn't hear what he said after he really couldn't tell me what happened on Emma.

"Contact of Emma's family." He replayed.

"Oh yeah i have her brother's phone numbers. It's 984724910, his name is Niall Horan."

"Thank you. And anyway, you can go into her room now but you only have one hour to stay there." He said. At least that's calm my heart down.

"Thanks, mr." I said.

***

I'm walking into Emma's room with obviously Clare. She's still not saying anything. "So, Clare?"

"What?" She finally said a word.

"Oh thanks god. I thought you were mute already." I said a bit tease her.

"Zayn, it isn't even funny. With this worst situation, you can tease me like that? What kind of human being are you?" She stopped her step.

"Clare, let me explain okay! First, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tease you. I'm just wondering why are you so quiet and why didn't you help me to talk with that doctor? I thought you'd be the fussier than me, but actually not." My voice got higher.

"I just so depressed, Zayn. You don't understand! Emma is my closest bestfriend i've ever had since we were four years old. She's who always accompany me to wherever i go. I don't ever want her to leave me currently. I can't..." I'm hugging her tightly. I can look tears fall down on her cheeks.

"It's okay. It's okay Clare. Don't be so sad. Everything will be alright, even more alright than before. You need to trust if she'll come back with us again, okay baby?"

"Yeah, i know right?"

"Yep. So lets walk into her room but promise me you won't cry even shout something there, okay? Or it's gonna bother her sleep." I reminded.

"Okay, zayn."

----------

CLARE'S P.O.V

We slowly open the door and all i see is hoses, infusion, oxygen tank, and electrocardiogram. I feel worse than before. Those things are making me limp as hell. How dare peoples glued them into Emma's body?

"Emma...." I started crying.

"Clare, just calm down." Zayn reminded.

"Uh, sorry." I sighed while remove my tears.

"So, Emma. We miss you so much. Please, come back here as soon as possible. Don't you ever dare to fucking leave us. You definitely love me, don't you? Ugh, it was unexpected. i mean, i never though if you're gonna be like this. It just made me feel so guilty. You even always helped me when i got terrible problems but i couldn't even make you awake from your sleep, what kind of bestfriend am i huh?"

"Slow down, Clare. Just slow down." Zayn said. But i don't really care with what he said because i just want to pull out all of my emotions.

"Emma, i'm so sorry if i couldn't take care of you. I even don't know the reasons why you are lying here. The doctor won't let us know...."

"Clare sorry for interrupt but Niall said he was in front of the hospital, so i need to take him here." Zayn stood up beside me.

"Oh okay." I said.

----------

NIALL'S P.O.V

I'm so panic right now. Emma is the one who got sickly since she was three years old. She ever hospitalized for twice but it was so long ago.

"Niall!" Somebody shouted my name. And it turns out to Zayn.

"Woah, Zayn my bro! So, where's my sister's room?" I asked.

"Don't panick okay, don't panick. Just follow me, bro."

"Alright." I said.

***

When Zayn's open the door, everything suprised me so damn much.

"Emma, what the fuck happened to you?" I said with higher voice.

"She's getting coma." Clare said weakly.

"I know that, but how can?" Clare and Zayn shrugged.

"I need to meet with the doctor." I said.

"Yeah, you need it because he won't tell us what actually happened on her except you." Zayn explained.

"Oh okay then." Zayn and Clare smiled at me.

"By the way, i brought this book for you guys." I said while give the book to Clare.

"What's this?" Zayn asked.

"It's Emma's diary. You probably need this but if you mind, so it's okay. I can put it back into Emma's bedroom." I explained.

"No! Of course we don't mind." Clare said.

"Yeah with my pleasure." Zayn said.

"Well, thanks." I thanked.

"Yup."

"Okay, i need to go to the doctor's room. See you guys later." I said.

"Tell us what the doctor said to you, okay?"

"Of course." Then i'm walking out of Emma's room.

----------

WHAT WILL THE DOCTOR SAY TO NIALL? WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ON EMMA? WILL ZAYN AND CLARE READ EMMA'S DIARY? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

THE ANSWER IS : THOSE ALL WILL REVEALED ON COMA'S NEXT CHAPTER!

BUT I NEED 10 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE? SO I CAN WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!

THANKS FOR READING THIS, DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

I RECEIVE ALL GOOD EVEN BAD COMMENTS :-)

PS:

- SORRY FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE IM GONNA MAKE ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER HA ;)

- IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, PLEASE COMMENT HERE BECAUSE MY ENGLISH WAS SO BAD, PARDON ME :(

Love you loads xx