chapter 10

Emily's pov

I wake up cuddling Alison, she's kinda leaned into me still holding my hand ,I don't want her to wake up and know I'm cuddling her. I wouldn't know how she  would react, I get up heading towards the kitchen getting something to drink. I realise the time waking the other girls up ,Hanna goes straight in the kitchen while the others get ready.

"What time is it?? Emily you should of woke us up sooner"
spencer says

"Don't have a go at her Spencer it's not her fault we are responsible for our actions not Emily's
Ali says with a tone

"Yeah I know Ali but I have got a maths exam today some people do care about our education "
Spencer snaps

"Yeah I know Spencer do you mind not having a go at me geeze what's wrong with you???"

"Nothing Ali I'm tired and I need coffee plus I have to be in a exam in 20 minutes "

"Okay guys look stop Spencer get in my car I'll drive you to Starbucks to get coffee then head go school"" 
Aria says

"Thank you and Hanna are you coming?
Spencer asks

"Yeah I'll come I might grab some food from somewhere "
Hanna replies

They head out leaving me and Alison alone in the kitchen, there's a comfortable silence.

"Ali thank you for sticking uo for me against Spencer she can be moody sometimes "

"No problem Em I won't let anyone disrespect you it's our responsibility to wake up for school not yours "

"You really are over protective over me aren't you Ali ??"
smiling at her

"If you say so Em how's your shoulder feeling is it alot better did the lotion help ? ""

"Yeah it did thank you anyways i better head to school before I'm late and end up in detention "

"Em what are you doing tonight?? are you free ?? "

"Yeah I'm free why Ali did you want to do something ? "

"Yeah I was wondering if you wanted to come to mine ? "

"Yeah sure that would be great I'll see you in school Ali "

"Bye Em see you soon "

   Alison' s pov

As Emily is walking out of the door, I'm so temped to kiss her ,but something is stopping me and I don't know what it is . I want to tell her my feelings toward her however, the words just don't come out ,it's so frustrating at times . I get to school going into the swimming pool room watching the girls swim. Emily isn't here yet, her class is the next one. The bell rings for lunch, when I get my food I notice Emily is talking to a girl which makes me wonder who she Is. I  get to the table not sitting next to Emily letting my emotions get the better of me.

"Em is that your crush or something??"
Hanna asks giggling

"What you mean Maya? No she's not my crush she's moving to England with her bf soon "

"That's great ""
I reply but then not regretting what I said immediately

"Ali are you okay ?""
Emily asks me

"Yeah I'm fine Em""
smiling at her

"I actually can't believe she's going to England I've always wanted to go there""
Aria whines

"Really ??see I've always wanted to go to Paris I think it's beautful there " Emily says

"Paris is meant to be amazing I would love to go there one day"
Ali says looking at Emily  smiling at her