Love you little sister xox

Hey don't judge me for this book okay! these are short funny stories that my little sister and i wrote together while we are actually getting along. not negative comments please. that will just make us both sad.

There once was a king and queen. They lived in a castle with three daughters. One of them was the eldest her name was Christine. The middle daughter was named Jayne and the youngest was called Lynne.

One day the king decided that he would hold a ball for the princesses in hopes of hem finding a prince to marry.

On the day of the grand ball, the three princesses dressed up in their beautiful dresses and had their hair done in a nice bun.

Princess Christine was the first to find her prince. He was smelly, ugly and funny. His name was Bill.

Princess Lynne found a prince of her liking second. He was tall, skinny and stupid. He called himself James.

Princess Jayne was unlucky and never found her prince.

So Princess Jayne left her father’s kingdom to go live across the ditch in the kingdom of Prince Bruce. Jayne was Prince Bruce’s princess.

Years later after the king and queen passed, Princess Christine and prince bill were made king and queen of the kingdom and they lived happily ever after.

THE END