"Universal Studios"

(Raquel outfit in the mm)

My POV

We decide to go to Islands of Adventure side first. We go through security, scan our passes, do our fingerprints, and we're finally in the park!

Me"Oh my gosh! We in here!"
Re'nae"Right!!" *she look around

We get a map to guide us.

Me"If we go right we going into Dr. Seuss and to the left is more grown people stuff."
Lucas"To the left we go." *he jumps in

We barely 5 minutes into the park and we already got supporters asking to take pictures. We take pictures with them.

Re'nae"Ouuu I wanna get on the Hulk."
Chris"Yo scary ass gon be scared."
Re'nae"Nah, I wanna go."
Me"Me too."
Lucas"I know you ain't talking, you the scariest."
Me"Not if I'm with you." *I smirk
Lucas"Let's go den."
Re'nae"50 minute wait?!!"
Lucas"Our passes come with express. We got the premier pass."
Me"Alright."

We walk to the ride entrance.

Employee"You guys have to put your bags in a locker." *she stops us
Me"Where they at?"
Employee"Over there." *she points with attitude
Me"Excuse me ma'am but I really don't-." *Lucas moves me out the way
Lucas"Thankyou." *he says to her
Lucas"Bae, you can't be arguing with her."
Re'nae"That hoe came for my bestfriend, she better act like she know."
Chris"Y'all finna be a pain, I can tell."
Me&Re'nae"Oh well." *we laugh

We put our bags into the locker and get on the ride. It was really fun.

Lucas"Hell yeah!"
Chris"Let's gooooo."
Me"That shit was scary at first."
Re'nae"I liked it but it was scary at first tho."

We walk to our lockers and get our bags. The next ride we go on is Spider Man, it's a simulator.

Me"That was so fun!!" *I got a big grin on my face
Lucas"Shit was dope."
Re'nae"Ian like all that spinning and we wasn't strapped down."
Chris"I got you bae, you wasn't going no where."

We see that next on the map is some water ride called Popeyes something.

Lucas"I'm trynna get on that."
Me"Well it's that one and Ripsaw Falls."

We go around the corner and look at Ripsaw Falls.

Me"I like that one better!!"
Lucas"Yeah."
Chris&Re'nae"Yup."

We get a locker and get on the ride. While we're in line there's more supporters. We get off the ride and we like it. We wet but not really soaking.

We then go on the new King Kong ride.

Me"We waited too long for that stupid shit."
Lucas"That shit lame."
Chris"Wack as fuck."
Re'nae"Lets go y'all."

Next ride is the Harry Potter one, it was good. It made us dizzy though. Then we go on the Dragon Challenge. It's two roller coasters red and blue and you pick a side. The two coasters race each other. We chose blue and our side won!! We get on the train and head to the Universal side.

When we get there we hungry, so we eat. We at at the Monsters Cafe. Its cool and creepy in there, it's pictures and weird stuff. We get our food, sit down, pray, and eat. After we done eating we get on our first ride. The Rip Ride Rocket. It's scary as fuck at first. When you're going up before the drop you're laying straight back. I'm sitting next to Lucas, Chris and Re'nae behind us.

Me"Fuck no!!" *I close my eyes before the drop
Re'nae"Shit!!" *she freak out

We drop and it's so much fun!! The next ride is Transformers, it's just like Spider Man. We get on the Mummy after that. While we standing in line it's scary and dark, very little light. We get on the ride. In the middle of the ride we bump into a wall and stop, then we drop down backwards. It only lasts for a quick second.

Lucas"Oh shit." *he says shocked and laughs

Lucas know he scared, he just trynna act all tough. Chris said the same thing as Lucas, they both scared. The ride turns around and faces forward again. We go up a ramp and it goes super fast, then we drop.

Me"Woooo!!" *I yell
Re'nae"Ayeeee!!"

It was so fun! We get on the Simpsons ride. It's a simulator and it was so cute. Then, we go on the Harry Potter ride at Gringotts. It was a lotta fun too. The last ride we get on is Men in Black. It's basically a live video game, you gotta shoot the aliens for points. It's a cute couples game. I beat Lucas and Re'nae beat Chris.

Me&Re'nae"Y'all took the L." *we stick out our tongues
Chris"Alright, i'll remember that."
Lucas"Say no mo."

After that ride Re'nae and I get churros, while Lucas and Chris stand off to the side.

Lucas POV

Me"Today was fun man, i'm glad we did this."
Chris"It's gon be even more fun tonight."
Me"Why you say that?"
Chris"I'm finna get Re'nae to lose her friend tonight."
Me"What you mean?"
Chris"I'm taking that virginity, she be playing with my dick too much."
Me"Wow bruh, I been trying to get mines to give me some. She won't let me yet."
Chris"Man, you just gotta demand."
Me"Ion wanna force her bruh."
Chris"Ok, well I gotta excuse, cause she been wanting it. I can tell."
Me"Alright bruh." *I laugh

My POV

We get our churros, then walk back over to the boys. They look like they talking about something.

Me"What y'all talking about?"
Chris"Nun."
Re'nae"Mhmm."
Lucas"Leggo." *he put his arm around me

We walk out the park, we get our cars at vallet and drive to the hotel.