"In My Feelings"

My POV

I get home, lay in my bed, and just cry it out.

Lucas POV

I'm so pissed at Raquel, how she gonna let a nigga do that. I'm pissed that the nigga touched my girl though. I drive to Raquel momma house. I knock on the door and the nigga answer. I figure it's him cause I know he not family.

Me"Step outside real quick bruh."

He steps outside.

Me"Listen here lil nigga, Raquel is my girl and if you ever lay a hand on her again, Imma fuck you up."
Trey"Alright man." *he laughs and walks back inside

I get in my car and leave.

My POV

I'm still in my crying phase, I can't stop it. I hear my front door open and assume it's my momma. Someone comes in my room.

Me"Baby!!" *I jump up and run to him and hug him
Lucas"Don't you ever do that again."
Me"I promise I won't."
Lucas"Good." *he picks me up

I wrap my arms and legs around him and I just hold onto him. He smelling good as fuck. I start getting horny. I start sucking on his neck. He lays me down.

Lucas"You trynna do this right now?" *he smirk

I take off my shirt, hinting to him that I want the D. We end up fucking. Nothing better than make up sex. After we done, we get in the shower together. Then, we lay down in my bed and chill.

Later in the day I start puking. Oh lord, I hope this not what I think it mean. I go up the street to Walgreens and grab some pregnancy tests, I get back home and test it. It's positive. I keep re-taking it cause I don't believe it. It keeps showing positive, now I have to tell Lucas.

Me"Baby." *I say nervous
Lucas"Yeah bae."
Me"I'm pregnant."
Lucas"For real?" *his jaw drop
Me"I'm gonna be a mom." *I start to tear up
Lucas"Oh my gosh! That's great bae!!" *he pick me up and spin me around
Me"You not mad?"
Lucas"Nah! Any baby that's made from us, is a beautiful baby." *he smile
Me"Awww." *I kiss him

We order Chinese food and watch Netflix.

Lucas"My manager just texted, he say I can release the video."
Me"Post it!!" *I say anxious
Lucas"Alright." *he posts the video everywhere

(Video in the mm)

The video is a big success and the fans love it. We celebrate with champagne and go to sleep.