Petral Wasn't to Bad

The fallen angel walked the halls of the devils castle. He had just come back from petrol, though he was late... by a couple hours. He had vented out emotional frustrations on a unclaimed village. Emotional frustrations revolving around his king, he had known the king for years, did him proud by following orders and obeying without complaint. Though he had fallen for the devil king. He was attractive, smart and only when alone he treated his generals kindly for their service to him. Complements on actions, even pats on the shoulders from time to time.

Lucifer punched a wall and growled he is a fallen angel sins aren't beneath him, but fallen for his ruler would be a crime to demons, specially if the king found out. "Any reason why there is now a hole in my castles wall?" A familiar voice spoke next to the purplenette male, he stood tall and straight "Forgive me M'King. Just frustrated." He saluted instinctively "Frustrated because?" The King asked waving off his salute  "Just disobedient soldiers, almost got my best soldiers killed while destroying a village near by." The angel lied "I didn't take you for the kind to worry over such trivial matters." Satan chuckled causing Lucifer to blush, he looked away out through a window to hide it.

It was late, most demons were either asleep, or out pillaging for fun, or slaughtering useless humans. "I should be going to bed, Alciel well be back in a few hours then I got petrol again." Lucifer spoke lowly "Let one of the other generals petrol, you might work yourself to death." Satan waved him into the room, Lucifer obeyed, his kings room was dark, a few candles lit and the moon shined through most of the room "Close the door." The devil Lord spoke firmly "Yes sir." The purple haired male said as he closed the last remaining light sores "Honesty this war drives me to drink." The king sat on his bed and stretched his muscular arms "You drink M'lord?" Lucifer was taken aback by his statement "No not really, but I might start." He chuckled looking at the fallen angel "Pardon me, but wouldn't drinking cause you to lose your senses, maybe wait after we conquer Enta Isla first, Sir."   Lucifer spoke with a gulp "Yeah I guess. Come here." The king ordered softly.

Lucifer feared he offended his king as he walked over to his bed "I am not going to lie, nor am I going to hide it. You know you are very attractive, Lucifer." Satan grabbed his generals hand in his massive one and pulled the little male onto his lap "S-sir!?" Lucifer shouted in shock as he blushed, both at the words and actions "You have grown on me." The demon king leaned in "I am keeping you close from now one." He finished as he pressed his lips to the smaller male.