Le~Date {Mystreet}

{Y/N'S POV}

EEEKKKK I CANT BELIEVE IT, EIN ASKED ME OUT HE ASKED. ME. OUT! THE DATE STARTS AT 6:00 AND IT'S ONLY 1:30 NOW EYOEYOEYOWIWYOOWYOY.

Ok ok, chill Y/N. I need to find an outfit, we are currently going to the movies. So something casual, not fancy but not an everyday outfit either, hmmm.

I'll ask Aph to help me out, she's gone on dates before with Aaron so I'm sure she'll know just the right stuff. YEAH!

>>>Text Start<<<

Y- Hey Aph,GUESS WAT ^*^

A- Hey N/N, wats up 8D

Y- I swear ur rubbing off on Aaron, anyway the sky, jk, EINASKEDMEOUTANDINEEDURHELPTOPICKANOUTFITPLZ! >~<

A- WOW REALLY, THAT'S GREAT I'LL BE OVER IN 20 OK! ^^

Y- THX SO MUCH, ur a life saver XD

A- Anytime ^^

>>>Text End<<<

Well imma just wait then.

>>>Le~ time skep to when Aph comes u r currently at the shop picking outfits<<<

You were looking through the clothing racks when all of a sudden Aphmau came and showed you this, very short dress that ended just low enough to cover your butt.

"NO WAY AM I WEARING THAT!" I cried to Aph frustrated.

"Oh c'mon, Ein would love it don't you think, hmm." She says wiggling her eyebrows with a devilish smirk.

"Nope, I'm done bye." I say walking off playfully.

"Oh fine you pick what type of style you want, meanie." She exclaims crossing her arms and pouting.

"Hey Aph look at this!" I exclaim excitedly. (Le~pic at le~top)

"Wow, try it on!" She says happily.

"Ok!" I nearly shout.

>>>done le~changing<<<

Wow, I love this outfit!

"Wow, N/N, it looks great!" She exclaims shocked.

"Thanks Aph." I exclaim on the verge of happy tears.

"Awe Y/N, don't cry it'll be fine." She says hugging me.

"I'm j-just s-so happy-y." I say choking on my words hugging her back.

"Wipe those tears and let's get READY!" She exclaims way too loudly, causing us attention.

>>>le~house<<<

It was currently 5:00 now, you were in your outfit and your hair was done in a H/S. Aph was working on your make-up.

It was now 5:50 and Aph has wished you good luck on the date. You waited for Ein to come, which was still in 10 minutes, but you were so excited!

*Ding*

Huh? WAIT IT'S HIM OH MAH IRENE IS MY HAIR FINE, ARE MY CLOTHES SMOOTH, IS MY MAKE-UP OK KWAYOEYKEULUEKSYLYOWGKEYKQGUWY. Ok chillax.

You open the door to find a handsome Ein standing there, looking very nervous and blushing as red as (ERZA'S HAIR) a firetruck.

"H-hey Y/N you l-look b-beautiful." He says stuttering while his tail was slightly wagging, kawaii!

"You're not too bad yourself." I say smiling and linking arms with his. We get into his car and drive to the theaters.

>>>le~theater<<<

You were currently watching M/N, as you were staring at the screen, since the movie was getting really good, Ein did the cliché yawn, arm move.

You started blushing and leaned against his chest. You felt so right, so safe to be with him.

You started feeling sleepy and quietly dozed off, Ein noticed and let out a small chuckle at your cuteness.

>>>After le~movie and at le~restaurant<<<

When Ein gently woke you up, you were so embarrassing that you fell asleep on his chest and touching couldn't stop blushing.

After you calmed down a bit you arrived at a fancy restaurant. Hmm yum.

"Ein, how could you afford to eat at this type of place, isn't it expensive!" I exclaim flabbergasted.

"Oh I got my ways, trust me." He says smirking and leading you inside.

"Reserved seating for Ein and Y/N please." He asked the waitress kindly.

"Right this way, follow me." She says kindly.

You follow her outside where a table for two was set up, overlooking the beautiful ocean.

"Wow, Ein, you did, this." I say shocked and flustered.

"Of course." He says giving you a heart warming smile.

You guys order your food and drinks and eat peacefully making small-talk.

After you ate you wanted dessert, so you ordered the Chocolate Mud Slide (it's so yummy its a chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce that is inside it and they serve it warm with either cream or ice-cream IT'S HEAVENLY!)

We shared the dessert awkwardly but managed.

After we ate, Ein took me to a park with a beautiful lake, you could see the night sky reflecting perfectly on the still water.

You and Ein took off your shoes and stuck your feet in the lake, after a comfortable silence Ein spoke up.

"Y/N?" He said nervously.

"Y-yeah, Ein." I reply also nervous.

He takes out a beautiful silver necklace with a crescent shape amethyst moon on it, it was gorgeous.

"*gasp* EIN IT'S SO PRETTY THANK YOU!" I exclaim excitedly hugging him.

"Heh, I also wanted to ask, Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks a blushing mess.

"Ein, YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND YES!" I shout crying tears of joy hugging him.

He hugs back lovenly and then wipes away my tears, staring at me, leaning in.

I start leaning in as well, the gap is closed and we share a loving and gentle kiss, when we break apart, we looked at each other, smiling like idiots.

"I love you N/N." He says in a sweet voice.

"I love you too Ein." I say smiling.

After that Ein walked me home, I kiss his cheek goodbye and run to my room.

I start squealing and fangirling, I finally calm down, and get dressed, head to bed and fall asleep thinking one thing, and one thing only.

Ein is my boyfriend.

As for Ein, he was dancing around his room and proudly punching his chest like a gorilla, happy of his accomplishment, he then got dressed and went to bed thinking.

Y/N is my girlfriend.

I love you. They both say before hitting dreamland.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS WAS REQUESTED BY MY REAL LIFE FRIEND Abby_writes_alot go follow her if u like Harry Potter, OH MY GOSH IT REACHED OVER 1000 WORDS, thats a first, and and accomplishment. SO HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND REMEMBER TO REQUEST!!! BUUUHHHHBAAAAIIIIII MAH LIL KAWAII'S!

Author out~ ^*^