Perv! Ein x Embarrassed! Reader {PDH}

{Y/N'S POV}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a Friday and I was in a very good mood this morning when I woke up, since It was the weekend after school basically.

So I did all my morning stuff and it was time to go to school.

I waved goodbye to my Mom and walked out the door jogging to school.

When I get there I saw Ein, so I walked over to him.

"Hey Ein!" I say waving.

"Oh hey N/N, wassup." He says all gangsta. I swear this guy is gonna be the end of me. (LOL hehe)

"Nothing really, I'm just kinda tired, I DONT LIKE SCHOOL~" I say whining, he chuckles aty childish behaviour.

"Ok, ok i understand your hate for school." He says in 'i-already-know' tone of voice.

>>>RIIIINNNNNGGGG<<<

Damn that bell to hell I swear im gonna-

My mental cussing party got interupted by Ein pushing towards the school halls.

>>>tiem skep to wen itzzz home timezzzzz yaazzzzzz<<<

When we finally exit hell Ein asks me if he can walk me home, of course I agree.

As we were walking I felt like I was being stared at, so werewolf instincts I immediately turn towards Ein, when he sees me he blushes and looks away quickly. Hmm dis boi.

The walk was very quiet, too quiet. Oh well I don't wanna make it more awkward so I'll keep my mouth shut.

>>>When u arrive home<<<

When Ein walked me to house I hugged him and said goodbye.

*sigh*

"It's so boring here, I'll just do my homework, ugh, homework." I say whining to myself and groaning at the thought of more work.

When I eventually finish my homework, I was hungry and tired.

"Meh, too lazy to make food." I say walking out of my room towards the kitchen.

So I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I grab a apple and eat it quickly, throwing the core away.

After that I decided to take a nice hot bubble bath.

As I run the steamy, hot water into the bathtub, I walk into my room and get my change of pjs for the night, I was about to walk into the bathroom but then my phone buzzed.

I checked it and saw a notification from Wattpad, I love writing books on that app. (THE 4TH WALL XD XD XD)

I see that someone just responded to my comment.

By getting distracted by that, I left my pjs on the bed and walked to the bathroom, the bath was already full, I turn the tap off and dipped my toe in.

"Aaahhhhh." I exclaim from the warmth. (Prepare for dirty comments XD)

I strip and get into the bath, obviously I closed the door, you never know, there might be peeping Tom's around every corner.

I wash myself with my vanilla~cinnamon flavored shampoo.

I get out the bath and wrap the towel around my body.

I look over to the counter, to see I completely forgot my pjs in my bedroom, on my bed. (Ironic)

I open the door and see my clothes on the bed next to my phone, I was about to grab it when all of a sudden.

A peeping Tom is staring at me with a panicked and hot red face, I scream.

But while I got that jumpscare and screamed, my towel...........fell off...leaving me completely butt naked, that's when I finally realized that the perv that is staring is non other than......Ein.

"AHHHHH GET THE F*** AWAY YOU PERVERTED BAKA!" I scream pulling the towel over my body as I see Ein have a nosebleed and run away.

"Ugh, I can't face reality tomorrow." I groan with a deep blush on my face.

I get dressed and head to bed thinking of the 'incident' earlier.

"Why was he here?" I ask myself.

Well now I know to remember, NEVER leave your curtains open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING ON THIS BOOK IN A WHILE, wattpad got stuck when I tryed to save and publish my chapters sooo yeee....IK IK IK THIS CHAPPIE SUUUCKED...but I tryed ok, leave suggestions in the comments and tell me a One-shot u would like me to write.....anyway BUUUHHHHBAAAAIIIIII MY LIL KAWAII'S! P.s. sorry for any typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author out~ ( ̄ε ̄〃)b

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~