Prolouge

"Alright, your tour guides are on their way." The young man looked up at the smiling man behind the desk.

The man behind the desk, sweat dropped as the young man only stared away. "Uh, right. I'm Mr. Universe, and I hope you have a great time here at Constellation High. You tour guides are Leo and Capricorn, you can sit in the waiting room."

The young man nodded and left out of the dark, galaxy themed, office and entered into the sky blue with white clouds waiting room. The young man looked over the walls. The bottom of the walls had ocean waves, while behind the waves were small islands with crabs and animals on it. The middle to the top of the wall held blue skies, that went into a night sky with a lot of stars.

The young boy sat back into the brightly colored seats, which contrasted to his dark grey hoodie. He pulled out his black cased phone to, his pleasure, find missed messages. He turned off his phone, and looked at his reflection.

His features is what he considered normal. Pale skin, green eyes, dark brown hair. He was skinny and scrawny for his age, not really enjoying gym like the other kids in his school, and he had slight bags under his eyes. He had rosacea in his cheeks, to go along with his dark freckles, which made him appear as though he was blushing.

He put his phone back into his hoodie pocket, and looked down at his black jeans, they used to be his sisters. He went further down to look over his black and white converse he had since middle school.

He pulled up his hoodie sleeve to see-

"Hey new kid!" The young male looked up to a dark skinned girl with a lot of curly hair. It was black at the top, dark brown in the middle, and blonde at the end. Her skin was dark, like chocolate. Her eyes were hazel and she had a mole under her right eye.

She was wearing a pink crop top with a black bow on it, black high waist shorts, with pink tinted fish net stockings under black combat boots. She had both hands on her waist, with smirk on her features.

"I'm Leo, I'm in your class, I'm your tour guide. Blah blah blah." Leo smiled brightly, "Come on, Capri is waitin' for us out in the hall."

The young male could only nod and get up and follow. "Can I ask a question?"

"Go for it honey."

"Are you black or are you afri-?" The young male asked oblivious to the other in the hall as they entered the pathway.

The girl turned around with a large smile on her face. "Why yes, I am black. But I still am an African queen."

The young man then noticed her long eyelashes. "Right um, sorry, its just-"

"Now, Now princess. He's probably never seen a black person before." The young male looked up to another male in the hall. His tan hands dug deep into his blue jean pockets, as he held a lazy smile. His eyes were a dark brown except for the fact that they were glazed and a hazy red.

The young male smiled at the other.

"I'm Capricorn. Everyone usually calls me Capri-sun." The other male waved, his short sleeved white t-shirt moving along, the green leaf on his shirt moving too. Capricorn was tall, the young male took this into thought.

"Alright, lets get the tour on the road, boys!"

-

-

-

-

"And this is the Cafeteria! Anything you need, like getting help to a classroom, will need to be dealt with by a teacher." Leo smiled as she closed the doors to the cafeteria.

"Well that's the end of the tour, new kid." Capricorn smiled. "Give me your schedule, ill walk you to your class."

The young male pulled out the piece of blue paper, he had stuffed it in his pocket after folding it.

Capricorn took the paper, and made a puzzled face. Leo stood on her toes behind Capricorn, and made the same face.

"uhhh?"

"How the hell do you even pronounce that?" Leo asked.

The boy looked up at Leo and made a noise between laughing and being a cough. "You don't."

Leo's brow lifted as she looked over him and Capricorn who only watched in curiosity.

"Well than new kid. Your tour is over. Welcome to hell."

word count:752