Chapter two: Favors?

Ophiuchus stared at his bedroom ceiling. "This is crazy."

It had basely been two weeks since Phio had started  Constellation High. It wasn't bad, just the students were crazy. He was sure of it.

Ophiuchus turned to his side and stared at his white wall. Why the hell couldn't he fall asleep?

What was he even thinking about to keep him up like this? Especially on a Thursday night. He turned back on his back and sighed heavily. Ophiuchus reached for his black phone, and began to scroll through his contacts. Thanks to Leo and Capri, he had a lot more people in his phone to talk to. But was it really okay to text them at this hour?

Phio looked at the time. 3:28 am. He had school in 4 hours, and 32 minutes. That meant he had exactly two and half hours to sleep, one hour to shower, and thirty-two minutes to get dressed, then another fifteen minutes to eat-.

Wait, was he seriously this bored to calculate the next 4 and a half hours? Phio looked through his contacts. Leo, Capri, Taurus, Sage, Pisces, and Cancer. Mom, little sis, Michael, and Philip.

Michael and Philip were his friends from his hometown, he could definitely call them, but it way too early for either of them to be up. He sighed, he turned over again, this time accidently hitting the wall.

"Shi-" Ophiuchus cursed holding his knee.

A knock cam from the wall.

Ophiuchus made a questioning face, and without thought he apologized. Though no one could hear him. Another knock came.

Phio sat up and placed his ear to the wall, before knocking on the wall. Two more knocks came back. He knocked three times, there was a long pause.

Suddenly a knock came from his door, scaring Ophiuchus so much he fell out of bed. He scrambled to quickly get himself together as he made his way to his door. He swallowed and slowly opened it.

Ophiuchus looked up to Sage and Capricorn. Sage seemed to look annoyed, he was only in red and black plaid pajama pants. ONLY in those. They hung loosely on his hips, showing the small tattoo on his pelvis. Ophiuchus looked back up Sage's chest to notice the tattoos on his chest. A rose with some ladies name on some rings.

Capricorn stood behind Sage smiling goofily. he was wearing a white t-shirt and grey basketball shorts. His hair wasn't in a beanie, so Ophiuchus saw all of his bed hair. Capricorn waved, showing a tattoo on his wrist. "Wanna hang, new kid?"

-

-

-

"I just couldn't sleep..."

"Why didn't you text us? That's the point of having our numbers." Capricorn stated not taking his eyes off the computer screen.

Ophiuchus shook his shoulders as he scanned the room. Two beds, two computers, a mini fridge, a microwave,  and a bathroom. Was all that was in their mini bedroom. Ophiuchus peaked his head abit into their small living room to see Sage on the couch watching TV.

"Well. I almost never sleep. Neither does Sage, but he has his own reasons for that... I just have too much energy to sleep." Capricorn explained. Suddenly, music blared from the living room. and Sage stepped into the bedroom.

"I-is this? Becky G? Singing in the shower?" Ophiuchus questioned out loud.

Sage nodded. "I like her music. Nice tunes, real lyrics." Sage made his way to his dresser and took out some clothes.