Brighter Day♥₩£

Braylon Aka King POV

I was on my way to pick up Nae when one of my niggas Jayy called me saying they caught the bitch that was stealin my money..
K=King N=D'Ayna
K- "Wassup bae ion think imma b able to get chu"
N- " But u promised...
K-" Ik bae but I got business to take care of"
N- "So now thats more important to u than me...Fine Ill be with Mya *Tearing up*
K-" Bae no u know I got--
N-* Hangs up*
------------------------------------
Dee POV

I know I might seem like im just being emotional but im not..He promised me that we were gonna spend time together just me and him. With his job and shit I barley get to talk to him.
M-Mya
M- Ay u ready
N- Yea, *wiping tears* lets go
M- Bitch u better hurry up and get over that nigga not coming
N- Ik ik its jus--
M- IDGAF now we goin to my house and yo ass gon be smilies and hugs
N-* laughing* Alright I guess u right
M- Ik im right
*20 minutes later*
We arrive at Mya house and saw King there with her brother Mason.. I walked right pass King like I didnt see him.
King-*Grabs you*" O So u not gon speak"
Nae-" I have nothing to say so therefore nahh"
King- " Why u trippin u know I would have got chu if I could"
Nae- "You know Braylon I find it funny how Tf u cant pick me up but you can come here with Mason and get high."
King-" ight thats enough I heard yo ass too much now" * Grabs you and puts you in his car*

Braylon POV

Yeah, Ik I was wrong foe not gettin her but I gotta get this Money so I can give her the best...Im taking her to my house cause You know how she wanna spend more time with Me well...So im taking her to her favorite Restaurant. While im driving half way to my house...I look at Nae and she lookin out the window wiping her face..Damn why she crying..........
K-" Baby u know im trying to spend more time with"
N- "Ik its just that I miss you more when I cant talk to you at all"
K-" Baby how bout this----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Bye bye guess just a little sneak peek
Sorry lmao

~Dee