Night Terrors: A Troyler fanfic

Troye is a heavy sleeper.

Normally, an earthquake couldn’t wake him up. But somehow, on a particularly hot February night, the moans of his best friend manage to rouse him from his slumber.

He sniffs, tongue dry in his mouth as he looks up to see where the noise came from.

“Tyler?”

Troye’s voice is rough and groggy from sleep and he sits up, disorientated. He inhales the clean scent of freshly laundered sheets as he leans his head back against the headboard of his bed. The two were staying in Hawaii for Digitour and had decided to share a hotel room to keep the cost down. They always ended up sleeping in the same hotel room somehow.

“Tyler?” He repeats, a little louder this time.

When the latter doesn’t respond, Troye’s eyebrows furrow. But moments after, he hears the same noise that woke him up. Was that… A whimper?

The younger’s eyes finally adjust to the dark room and he can make out Tyler’s form, a lump beneath his thick blankets. Troye is more than confused now. Suddenly, the elder lets out another whine. It’s quiet, but Troye can just make it out.

“Ngh—faster, ah… Hngh.”

The dancer’s mouth gapes open. Is Tyler—no. He couldn’t be. Troye looks over again. The vlogger is moving, hips rutting against the edge of his mattress, small pants slipping out of his lips after every little snap of his hips.

Troye's pyjama pants are becoming increasingly tight and he blames it all on hormones and not enough time to get himself off between hectic schedules and crowded hotel rooms when his hand finally slips into his underwear. He gasps as his hand comes in contact with his erection, fingertips brushing over the heated flesh.

“Fuck.” The teenager blurts out as his nails scrape over the shaft.

He knows it’s wrong and he feels disgusted that he’s even getting turned on over one of his best friends having a wet dream of all things, but he quickly pushes the thoughts aside. Honestly, he’s too turned on to care.

The sight of the older man moaning and writhing in the bed across from his is enough to make Troye’s cock harder than he remembers it ever being, and it slaps against his stomach when he pulls his pants down past his thighs, pre-cum pooling in the shallow dip of his naval. The boy lets out a shaky breath and his fingers curl around his length, eyes still locked on Tyler as he hesitantly starts to stroke. His hands are clammy and his dick is hot and heavy in his hand, it’s uncomfortable and kind of awkward, but he can’t bring himself to stop. A lewd moan from his elder has the pad of his thumb swiping over the head, hips subtly rocking up into his closed fist.

“Ah, ah, oh god—“

The volume of Tyler’s moans are increasing, and Troye can see his hips thrusting erratically against the sheets. The dancer speeds up the movements of his hand, pumping his dick in time with the elder’s groans. Troye can feel little pin-pricks of heat spread throughout his stomach and thighs, the head of his dick swelling as he comes closer and closer to his release. He keeps listening for the elder whines, Troye can hear the latter's bed creak as he desperately tries to rub himself off in his sleep. It’s hot and Tyler's voice is like honey; sweet and smooth, only cracking when the pitch gets too high. The sounds from across the room only turn Troye on more and he pulls his foreskin back with his thumb, index finger dipping into the slit as he smears pre-cum along his aching length. He’s close, and Tyler is too. The younger can tell, it’s fairly obvious, and Troye watches intently as his friend gasps out a final moan, it’s muffled by his pillows, but the words come out understandable.

“Ah—Troye!”

Said boy can feel his heart rate pick up at the sudden use of his name, but it only spurs him on further, the other hand reaching down to cup his balls in his palm as he finishes; cum spurting out all over his hand and the bedsheets as he intakes a sharp breath, dick spasming with every wave of pleasure. His eyes squeeze shut as he cums, hips lifting up off the bed as he thrusts needily into his fist.

“Oh, fuck.”

Troye's voice is merely a whisper as he falls limp onto his bed, falling asleep moments later.

He has a lot of explaining to do when Tyler wakes up the next morning and finds himself and his closest friend half naked and covered in their own release.

-

omfg i'm sorry this is so short it was just a lil test thingy ;nnn;

thank you all for reading  ily ♥