Curfew

"Ciarra?" a nervous Draco asked from the other side of the book, he was never like this but Ciarra... she had power and a hell of a lot of it. Even if they had gotten on really well over the summer he knew she was temperamental and it didn't help that Blaise had put her in a bad mood.

"What!" the girl snapped from the other side she thought she could have at least got some peace in her own dorm room she had yet to meet her dorm mates and for that she was glad.

"Professor Moody's at the entrance said he needs to speak to you,"

"Oh," Ciarra smirked getting off her bed, placing the book on the bed stand before leaving the dormitory. "Thank you, pet," she said to Draco patting him on the head before strolling over to the entrance towards Moody.

"Miss Black, can I have a word with ya," Moody asked.

"Of course Professor," she replied smoothly. He led her up to his new office in Hogwarts, where the two sat down.

"It's time," Moody said, licking his lips, "He's calling you," Ciarra nodded before taking some floo powder and heading to the fireplace.

"Riddle Manor," Ciarra called out, she was pretty sure that's what it was called but to be fair she wasn't too sure. However it got her to the Manor at that was all that mattered.

Climbing out of the fireplace she saw a big armchair that was facing away from her she assumed her Lord was sitting in it, she was bubbling with anticipation to meet him. She smirked as a large snake slithered past her feet causing an extremely short man with grubby skin, small, watery eyes, and a pointed nose, who she recognised as Peter Pettigrew, to squeak rather loudly.

"My Lord, Ciarra Black is here," he said with a quiver before turning the chair around to reveal the one person that scared Ciarra, Lord Voldemort.

She stared for a minute not sure what to do. The most infamous wizard in the whole of the wizarding world had been reduced to infant size, he was all shrivelled and he looked terrifying. This is what Potter had reduced her Lord to.

"My dear why do you look so angry?" he asked, his voice hissing and slithering around the room like a snake. Ciarra looked directly at him.

"Of course my Lord, look what Potter has done to you," she spat. The 'man' chuckled but it wasn't long until it turned into a throaty cough, the man looked at her with curiosity.

"Now back to why I have called you here; would you like a dark mark?" he asked, she knew it was a rhetorical question and that she had no choice in the matter but was she really ready for this.

"Are you able to you know do this is your current state?" she asked fiddling with her pony tail awkwardly.

"Yes, of course I can, though I am venerable, and you must let me rest afterwards,"

"Of course," she replied quickly, not wanting to anger him. Voldemort smirked before pulling out his wand, she couldn't hear what he muttered and she was sure even if he had spoken at a normal volume she would have been able to hear him because a agonizing pain shot up her left arm, she gasped. The pain filled her as her arm burnt with an extreme pain but she kept from screaming or crying. Soon enough it was over and she had a black snake slithering up her arm before it reached the skull that was imprinted on her forearm.

"Now return to Hogwarts before any of the other Professor's notice you are out of class and get on with the plan,"

Ciarra nodded before walking back to the fireplace, grabbing a handful of floo powder from Pettigrew and returning to Professor Moody's office.

"Welcome back," he said once Ciarra brushed herself off and walked out of the fireplace.

"I got my mark," Ciarra smirked brandishing her left arm for Barty to see. Ciarra and Barty had started to get along, bonding over the loyalty to the dark lord and their mutual sadistic playful nature. Barty smiled before returning to mixing a new batch of Polyjuice potion.