Chapter Two: The Wings Of The Black Butterfly

=Chapter Two: Wings of The Black Butterfly=

I hastily wiped away the tears and forced out a smile. "I think I should head out for a while...." I muttered to myself then I clipped a part of my long red hair to the side.

I jumped out of the window and head off to the training grounds. From a distance, I could already see Kakashi-nii. I landed on a tree and watched them train. Kakashi-nii gazed to my position and smiled. "Eh? He knows I'm here?" I muttered stupidly then I jumped down.

"Yo Hime-chii!" Kakashi-nii greeted casually then he patted my head.

I frowned and slapped his hands away. Gee... 'Someday I'll be tall and you wait for it Kakashi!' I wailed in my thought then I pouted.

He smiled and put his arm around me as if he was telling me not to be mad. "Minna, she's Rei Namikaze. The Yondaime Hokage's daughter." He introduced me to his students.

The pink haired girl smiled warmly and offered her hand for a hand shake. "Hi Rei-hime! I'm Sakura Haruno. Nice to meet you!" She greeted in a friendly way. I feel hesitation running through me. I think she's nice.... but I can't take away the fact that she might be acting nice just because I'm the Hokage's daughter. But come to think of it... I'm might be getting paranoid over having acquaintance around here.

I just smiled and shake hands with her. "Hi... Nice to meet you too" I said trying to hide the fidgety within me. "....and Rei-chan would be fine"

Then the Uchiha kid offered his hand to me and looked away. "Sasuke Uchiha...." He said then he looked at me and smiled faintly.

I shook his hand and smiled genuinely. "Fancy meeting another Uchiha..."

"Another Uchiha?" He seems to be surprised because of what I just said. His eyes then narrows. "Can we talk privately?" He asked with a smile.

"Sasuke-kun smiled at her!" Sakura gasped silently from behind us. I looked back at her but just she gave me an "I'm watching you". Gee... I wonder what's wrong with her.

Sasuke tapped my shoulder and grabbed my wrist. "C'mon. Let's talk somewhere away form them..." Woah?! Is he in a hurry?

"Sasuke!" Kakashi-nii called out making him turn around. "Take care of Rei-chan..."

Sasuke just turned his back on his teacher and holds my wrist tighter. "Stick close to me and don't let go." He said coldly then we sped up through the forest.

We just stopped when we're almost at the middle of the forest. It seems creepy around here. This fidgety is getting out of hand. I tighten my hold on his shirt making him annoyed. I guess...

He looked over his shoulder and furrows his brows. "Hey you might tear up my shirt..." Says he.

I let go of him and steps back. "Gomene..." I muffled.

I felt his hand on my head and gently ruffle my hair. "That's fine..." Says he then he made me sit on the rock. "Okay. Now start explaining why you said another Uchiha earlier..."

Oh... That.... "Well... About that.... I have met Itachi Uchiha when I was still young...." I mumbled then I pulled up my legs and hugged it tight. I gave him a curious stare and bites my lower lip. "Why did you asked?"

He sat beside me and ruffles his bluish black hair. "I think you know something about our clan..." He spoke. "So don't give me short answers..."

"Heh... Y'know... I should be the one asking." I said with a smirk. "So.... Sasuke Uchiha.... Mind if you tell me even just a little about you? I'm wondering why you want to know more about my connection to the Uchiha Clan..."