Kai X Cursed!Reader X Ein

Ein's P.O.V
I Knew that (Y/N) was Cursed. But I Didn't Care. I Love Her. She was the Sun to My Moon. Today was the Day I was going to Confess.

Kai's P.O.V
(Y/N) was My Angel and I Wasn't Going to let Ein Take Her. She's Mine. I Rest My Head on Her Shoulder. My Tail Wraps around Her Leg. I Purr.
(Y/N)-"Hey Kai... What YOU want?"
Kai-"You."
(Y/N)-"HUNH!!!"
She Blushes the Shade of Erza's Hair
Kai-"Your Cute when You Blush"
Ein Walks Up...
I Do something COMEPLETLY Unexpected. I Kiss Her.

After I Kissed Her and She Ran to Ein

After I Kissed Her and She Ran to Ein. She was Sleeping.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I Can't BELIEVE That Kai Kissed Me. Ein's Body is So WARM. I Feel My Eyes Close and Drift Off into a Dreamless Slumber.

Ein's P.O.V
She Fell Asleep on Me. She's SO Pretty. Her Hair is in (F/H)-(Favorite Hair-Do) and She's Wrapped Herself around Me. Making Me Blush. She was My Juliette. I Smile. But Who will She Choose.
(Y/N)-"AAAAAAAUUUUURGGGGGGH"
She Hugs Me Tighter. Rainbow Tears Stream Down Her Face. Her Angel Wings Grow.
(Y/N)-"WhErE iS ThE LiGtH!! EiN! KAi! HELP ME!!"
We are being Dragged by... ARMS!! We watch as We are Taken by Disambodied Arms Take Us.
I Open My Eyes and See (Y/N) in a Hand-to-Hand Combat with this Man with Red Hair
(Y/N)-"Give Up Akuma!!"

 I Open My Eyes and See (Y/N) in a Hand-to-Hand Combat with this Man with Red Hair(Y/N)-"Give Up Akuma!!"

(P.S. I Know This is Akaito... JUST ROLE WITH IT!!!!The Only Difference is Akuma has Dark Angel Wings)
Akuma-"Oh (Y/N)... Babe Come Here... Please.
(Y/N)-"NO WAY!! NOT AFTER YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!! I'M IN LOVE WITH KAI AND EIN!! I HATE YOU AKUMA!! GO DIE IN HELL!!"
Ein-"(Y/N)..."
Kai-"We Love You Too!!"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I Grab My Crystal-Clear Sword with Some Charms I Made. I Made Them from a Channel called aCupofCakeTV!! They Were Adorable!! I Have Made Plenty and Put Them on Everything!! I Grip It and Stab Myself... Sailor Moon Style!
Kai/Ein-"(Y/N) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
(Y/N)-"I Loved You Both So.. Much..)
~~~Time Skip 😿😿💞🎶🎶💞😿😿~~~
Ein's P.O.V
This is The Year of Her Death!! I Miss Her Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... MUCH! I See Kai at Her Grave.
Kai-"I Miss Her EVERYDAY!!! Do You?"
Ein-"Yeah I Do. She was My Life."