Malachi X Cursed!Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
How Could a Beautiful Man Ever... Love Someone like Me. I'm a Moster. I Survived the Explosion. Only Me and Dad Survives. It was Horrible but He Found Love with a Girl Named Aphmau. Malachi. How Do You Love Someone like Me?
(Y/N)-"Malachi? Do You like having Me around?"
Malachi-"I Always Do!! You were there when... My Mom was in the Irene Dimension. Why Do You ask?"
I Show Him the Scars. Cutting Helped... For a while. I Have Rainbow Tears Stream. I Fall to the Ground. The Chibi Chibi MLP and Chibi Chibi Sun and Moon Pokémon and Chibi Chibi Kirby Characters and Chibi Chibi SU Fusions and Chibi Chibi Sailor Moon and other Little Beanie/Rice People Come to Me and Sit around Me. A Golden Glow is Shielded Me.
(Y/N)-"How Do You Love Someone like Me!!! I Cry Every Night knowing that I Might not Survive. Zane is After Me for My Magic. Elemental and Celestial Magic are the Rarest."
Malachi-"(Y/N) I WILL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE... I LOVE YOU! THERE I SAID IT! I'M IN LOVE WITH (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)!!! I HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL! DON'T WORRY ME! I WILL PROTECT YOU!"
(Y/N)-"Only Someone with a Pure Heart can Pass the Golden Border."
He Puts His Hand Through and Helps Me Up. We Walk Hand in Hands to The Castle Having the Little Beanie/Rice People follow.
Malachi-"Hey (Y/N)...
(Y/N)-"Yeah.."
He Pulls down His Scarf and Kisses My Lips Gently. His Taste like Cake and Sweets. I Love this Man.

~~(A/N: Please Help Me Name these Beanie/Rice People. Please. I Will Dedicate an OC One-Shot in Name of Them... I Guess. Also Could be in My FT Book. GALACORN NEEDS HELP!! 🖖🖖🖖🦄🦄👑👑👑♍♍)