chapter 4

I came back into the building with only a suit case and a backpack. "Wow y/n thats not a lot of stuff at all!" Noodle said. " Its just easier to carry it around like this so i like it" i replied. "Okay assholes get all ya shit and get on the tour bus we aint got all day" Murdoc said.

Everyone grabbed their personal items and got on the bus. I set all my stuff down on an empty bunk. The one across from 2D. I may or may not have done that on purpose. I looked back to see 2D stuggling with his keyboard and backpack. I smiled and walked over to him and grabbed the keyboard from his struggling hands.

"Fank yew y/n" He smiled gratefully. "No problem Stu" He smiled a little at the name i called him. I walked over to noodles bunk. "Hey noods do you have anything i can wear to sleep?" "No sorry Y/n-chan i sleep in my normal clothes but ask 2D or Russ they might have a big shirt you can wear." Noodle said. I walked over to Russel and asked him. "Well i got this one" He said holding up a huge shirt. " But it gots a big ass hole in the back of it sorry girl. Maybe 2D or Mudz has one." I decided to go to 2D. Murdoc would just somehow make it weird like he always does.

"Hey um i wanted to ask you if you had a shirt." I asked 2D shyly. He laughed. "Well of course i 'ave a shirt Y/n!" "No i meant like a shirt to wear to bed." You repiled also laughing. "Oh okay dat make moar sence." He said digging trough his bag. "Um 'ere yew go y/n" "thanks stu" you walked into the bathroom to change.

The shirt was huge! It also said 'lifeguard' on it. I didnt even think 2D could swim. I laughed at the thought. I tied my hair off and discarded of my clothes except the t-shirt and some shorts i had. I walked out of the bathroom tying my hair up and lying down in my new bunk. It felt better then the car at least. And i felt welcome here.

AN: Guys im so sorry this chapter is so short! Im just really busy right now and I'll be sure to update a lot tomorrow❤

Date: April 13, 2017