Part 4

While bulbul going she saw abhi. Without paying any attention towards him she went from there. But she felt a pain in her heart because he was her first friend in dancing school. Her anger gone away from her mind and her eyes filled with tears. She looks at the mirror in front of her. She can see abhi from it. She felt much pain so she starts to reminisce the past.

What happen to you two abhi? Why is this? Why have you done a this much big mistake abhi? My heart is not ready to accept you are wrong abhi.

How were you two stayed that time abhi. Both of you cared for each other very much. Before your love story starts even your care towards each other make us to think yourl are in some relationship. How sweet time you two spent abhi. You two were the best love birds in our gang. What happen to yourl. I too can't bear this pain abhi. How you both are like this now. I can understand how much pain you are going through.
I am sorry abhi. I don't know who is correct. But I don't feel you are wrong. And I know pragu too don't want to accept that you are wrong. That's why she is behaving like this. Please abhi please solve this problem quickly.

At that time purab tries his best to console pragya. But she is crying uncontrollably by hugging purab. Now he too have tears in his eyes. He hardly collect some words to talk.

You too know pragu, abhi is a good person. Don't you remember how he fights with me when I teased you. He became angry with arjun too for teasing you. At last he only listen to your words and be friends with us. That much he cared for you.
After you two became lovers he never enjoyed with us like before. He always with you. When you got ill he cared for you like you are a baby. I know abhi from childhood. He never cared for others like this than her dadi. He was not serious in any relationship like what he shared with you. He was like your husband before the marriage even. That much he was seriously thinking of this relationship.

Do you think pragu he will betray you? More than me you know about him. He is like a baby in heart. You gave him motherly love too. Can you understand now how much pain he is going through. But now even he is caring towards you.
Please pragu... please think again. I am not saying he is correct and you are wrong. But I can feel both of you are correct. Please pragya don't give pain to both of you.

Purab please stop... I don't want to hear another more. I can't hear anymore... please try to understand me... please purab leave from here... please...

No pragu... I can understand your pain. Sorry pragu... I promise you I won't remind anything about this topic hereafter with you. Please now come with me. We will eat something. I hope evening class will help you to make your mind. So please come with me pragu...

Sorry purab... I shout at you badly... I am really very sorry. I'll come you go.

No no pragu... I can understand you... you no need to say sorry... I am waiting for you at canteen. Come to there.

And he left to canteen. While going he saw abhi sitting on a bench. But he was not in a mood to talk with him. So he went from there while trying to control his tears. While going he thought, "sorry abhi. I know you need me by your side. But now I can't abhi. I can't understand what is going on and what I have to do. Please forgive me."

Abhi felt bad for all leaving him like this. More than that he can't bear this lonliness without her fuggi.

"Why you left me fuggi. I can't bear this pain and lonliness. Every time you were with me to share my pains. And you had a solution for all my problems. Without you I can't understand what to do even.
All have left me. It's okay fuggi. If you were with me I don't mind for anyone. But staying without you kill me every second fuggi.
I can't bear this anymore. Please fuggi come to me. I can't live without you fuggi please...

A silent tear drop escape from his eyes. He went to the hall with a hope his fuggy will be there.

What happen to these love birds...
Why did they get seperated...
Because of what they are suffering this much...
What is the mistake abhi done....
Will they unite again....

I know all you have these questions with you... But wait patiently... All the answers will be reveal in future with next story parts.

Sorry to make you all this much confused. But hope you have enjoyed. Thank you for reading.

To be continued....

And my dear friends WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!