[13] A New Town, A New Life, And... Him?

Ok, so I'm really, truly, sorry for not uploading this story for a long time. It's not that I've had any writer's block or anything, I just didn't know if I want to keep uploading this story. But thanks to my AMAZING fans, I'm going to keep on with this story!

I would like to say THANK you to all my AMAZING fans that have read and voted for my story, it means soo much to me!

Ok, well I'm going to try something...

If you guys want the next chapter in "A New Town..." I need at lest 50 votes... I know you guys can do it!!

Enjoy!!

(Oh, this chapter has something that I think EVERYONE has been waiting for!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-what?" I stuttered. Had I heard her right? Jayden had saved her from being road kill? "You mean..." I continued but suddenly got cut off by a young blonde nurse in a 'Hello Kitty" outfit.

"Zoë Danes?" the blonde nurse called out from a clipboard.

I grabbed Zoë's good hand and lead her towards where the nurse was standing and followed her through a few doors and into a room filled with people and chairs.

The 'Hello Kitty' nurse led us over to a open chair that looked like it belonged in a dentist office, and I picked Zoë up and placed her on it. She gave a small intake of breath and a painful moan.

My head and heart were confused. My head because I couldn't comprehend what Zoë just informed me with, and my heart because the last thing I knew, Jayden didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore and yet he 'apparently' saved my sister from becoming the new bumper for that red car. My heart knew that I liked Jayden in more than one-way, but my head, not so much.

Being a teenager sucks.

"The doctor will be with you as soon as he can, as you can see we are quite busy in here, so it could be a while," the nurse told us as she walked off to talk to another patient across the room.

"Thank you," we both mumbled and then I turned to face Zoë, wanting to finish the conversation that I had started only a few minutes earlier.

"Zoë, what do you mean 'Brown haired boy' saved you?" I asked as she turned to face me, her head hanging.

"I told you, you would get mad," she whispered.

"No, no Zoë, that's not what I'm getting at. I'm not mad, not even the tiniest. I'm just confused. Can you tell me what happened?"

She kept her head down, he long brown hair acting as a waterfall over her head. "He saved me."

"But how?" I pushed.

"I was putting trash in the bin, like you said, when a car came out of nowhere, and then Brown Haired boy..."

"Ah, Zoë Danes, is it?" Said a man in a white overcoat as he walked over and looked up from a clipboard in his hands. "How the arm feeling?"

Seriously?! I shouted in my mind. I was never going to find out at this rate.

Zoë nodded her head and then looked at me, her eyes pleading for me to talk for her.

"Her arm is hurting," I said, not meaning to sound as harsh as it came out as, but I couldn't help it. I wanted, no needed, to know what Zoë was going to say about Jayden.

"Alright, well we are going to need to X-ray this arm of yours, Zoë, so why don't you come with me and we can get that done, hmm?"

Zoë gave me a panicked glance. I nodded my head and smiled at her, trying to ensure her that it would be fine. She gave me one small nod before I picked her up off the chair and set her on the ground, watching as the doctor led my little sister out of the room and down the hallway, leaving me sitting there by myself and about ten others.