CRUSH SYMPTOMS #5 - The Friends

Chapter 5

Chaerin’s POV

“Let’s meet tonight.”

That’s what my Jingyo said. But why am I here sitting in my bed and staring at my reflection in the window? Should I meet him? Should I see him? Can I do that? Aigoo~ Chaerin~ah!

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

Jingyo is calling now. Should I answer it?? What will I say to him? I don’t know what to say. I didn’t even reply to his text earlier. I’m afraid of everything right now.

I’m afraid that if I meet him tonight I won’t be able to leave for Japan. I’m afraid that I’ll just raise my hope and fall for nothing. I’m afraid on whatever might happen between us. I’m afraid that he won’t love me just like I love him.

“You still have 2 years of dating ban. What to do?”

Huh? I look to where the voice came from and saw Dara unnie on the threshold of my door. She gave me a warm smile and she slowly approached me. I noticed that she was holding a cup of hot coffee but it’s not for her because she handed it to me and said, “Give it to him.”After saying that she went out and closed the door behind.

Eh?? What now? Why would I give him a cup of coffee? Plus the coffee will be cold already if ever I would give it to him.

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

“Yobeoseyo?” I finally decided to pick up his call.

“Hey H-Hunchae…”

“Why are you calling?”

“Aish~ why is it so cold tonight~”I can hear his heavy breathes on the phone.

“What?”

“C-can you please let me in?”

“W-what?”

I quickly stood up from my bed and went for the door. I ran towards the veranda and looked down to the street. I can’t see anyone in the open but there was a man wearing a black hoodie. Since our dorm is in 8th floor I can’t clearly see his face, only a façade of a man. He is standing next to the 6th light post away from our building. Though I’m quite sure he was sure standing there for a long time since he’s literally jogging on his place. But is that Jiyong????