CRUSH SYMPTOMS #2 - The Tease

Chapter 2

Chaerin’s POV

It’s over. I don’t have any chance now. He said it himself. I’m out. I’m crossed out to his ‘ideal girl’s list’. My life sucks now. How can I talk to him without being too obvious that I’m hurting? Why Jiyong~ah? Wae you have to say that? I just can’t…

As soon as I entered the YGE building I held my head down and made my way to the dance studio. I looked at my feet as I traveled the path of exhaustion where I can momentarily forget the-man-who-should-not-be-named.

I reached for the knob and before I open it, I took a breath and exhaled hastily. As I opened the door, the noise started to kick-in in my ears but I didn’t bother to check it. I just went to the bench and placed my bag and adidas sweat shirt.

“Chaerin-ah! Dodge down!” Bigbang’s maknae yells at me.

Eh? What now? Before I could even turn around and look at him a huge stuff toy made its way on my face. Being shocked with the sudden attack, I fell down on my butt and had a stricken face. Yeah, I saw my face on the mirror. I looked like a dumb.

“YAH!!” I yelled back at him.

He then runs toward me and picked up the stuff toy, which is a rilakuma anyway.  MY RILAKKUMA!! My anger suddenly bolts up as I saw it and I grabbed it away from his hands.

“Why did you throw this sweet little creature you weirdo?! Why are touching my baby???! What has he done to you to receive such treatment!” I caressed the head of the bear and gave it a kiss on its nose.

Call me a kid now, I don’t care. I just love this bear. I stood up and sat down on the swivel chair near the sound booth. I placed the bear on my lap and stared at it.

Why you sweet thing…

I could just cuddle you all day…

Just like him…

Aish~ I need to forget him to save myself from my own heart break.

I don’t know how long it is… but no one ever dared to go near me. Not even Bom unnie. Well I guess they’re busy doing their own stuffs. While their oh-so-great leader is balled here in the corner, hugging the bear.

I wish I could just let this crush thing go…

“Hey baby girl~” I know that voice.

I ignored it and hugged the bear. I buried my face on its neck and breathe on it like there’s no tomorrow.