Culprit

Chapter 21:

Cyn's POV:

He tilted his head and he scooped Alex on the floor,  he felt guilty when she got fainted..finally, he put two tabs of the chemical on her drink.

At first tab it didn't worked, on the second it took effect, how in the world did he do that? Simple.

He had spy.

Who?

It's Barbara, the woman who called him before, on Drustan's office she was called as Barbie.

Barbara is his cousin.

She's an ex CIA agent, she know the basics, for days he's been stalking his Alex, even though she changed her code, he knew her new one, he's been visiting her every night, staring at her on her sleep.

Caressing her lovely face..

Kissing her..

Hugging her..

He thanked all the gods that she slept like a log.

He signalled Barbara para mawala ang pansin ng mga kasama nito, and he went to his car, carrying sleeping Alex.

He kissed her forehead and he reclines the car seat at put her seatbelt on.

He was even driving his car carefully, she was sleeping peacefully, so angelic, every details of her face is beautiful.

Even though he thought she was a man, he thought her as a beautiful man.

He dialed his phone, and he called Drustan.

"I'm going to kill you for this"iyon ang unang sinabi nito, he smirked, he remembered he also he said to him when they plotted to kidnap Serena, Drustan's wife.

"Was it all set?" Instead he asks.

"Yes, remember this Cyn, I'm going to skinned you alive if you hurt her" banta nito.

"I won't, she's my life now" he said honestly.

He didn't say anything for a second.

"Good to know, well congratulations! I even thought you won't get a woman, consider yourself lucky, and I hope she will accept you" sabi ni Drustan.

"She will, that's why I plotted this, by hook or by crook, she will have me" he said while looking at her.

Tapos ay ibinaba na niya ang tawag, when they arrived at the port, he nodded and he carries Alex again.

They will be on the sea, just him and Alex.

Before he planned this he asked Drustan if Alex knows how to swim, he said yes but she can't be in the water for so long because of her fear, hydrophobic ito.

That's why pinili niya ang yate, until they will be arrived to his owned island.

He bought that island a week ago.

If kailangan niyang gumastos ng milyon para sa pag ibig ni Alex why not?

Yes, he love Alex too much, he swore he will become insane if he didn't saw her everyday.

See how sick bastard he is.

Hindi siya papayag na ang unang babaeng mahal niya ay hindi siya mamahalin.

He deposited her on the bed, the only bed on this yatch, he stared at her for a second.

"I love you, Alex"

Napatingin siya sa katawan nito, she's going to strip her, he needed to.

Para hindi ito makaalis.