Chapter 1: Rouge Attack

What's up my peoples??!! This is my first werewolf book ever so I hope you guys enjoy it!! I have always wanted to write one and now is my chance! Yay!

There will be no cussing in my book so sorry if you like that stuff.

I intentionally decided to make this book for one of the biggest werewolf fans that I know. That being one of my best friends in the entire world....

Cheyanne Trussell!!!!!! Yay!!!! Okay! I hope you guys like it!

Peace out!! 😝✌️

***************************************************

Chapter 1:

Beep! Beep! Beep! Be- The alarm clock on my bedside table immediately shut up after slamming my fist on the devilish thing. I sat up in bed groggily wondering why my alarm was going off at 6 in the morning on a Saturday. Realization suddenly hit me as I remembered. The pack banquet!! I'm supposed to get up early and help with the decorating.

I flung myself out of bed, stumbling over a few clothes to get in the shower. Once in the bathroom, I stripped and turned on the water. I hopped in and began lathering myself with my strawberry scented body wash. It's always been my favorite scent.

I got out quickly and wrapped a towel around my body. I ran into my room and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I then went in my walk in closet and threw on my matching black lace panties and bra. I threw on a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and an off the shoulder gray top that says Bite Me! Ironic right?

No?

Oh yes, I forgot to tell, I'm a werewolf. My dad is the Alpha and I have a twin brother who will be alpha next year. My pack is the Starlight Pack. We're not very big, and we like it that way. Anyway, what was I doing? Oh yeah! Banquet!! I slipped on my black converse and bolted out of my room and down the stairs. I ran out of the house and hopped onto my sleek black and red motorcycle.

I sped down the road toward the pack house. My mom was gonna kill me! I was ten minutes late. Once there, I parked and ran into the house. My mom was there in the huge living room tapping her foot at me.

"Skylar Elaine Jacobs! I told you to be here at six, and here you come rolling in at 6:10!! What do you have to say for yourself?"

One thing everyone knows about my mom. She is very punctual.

"Uhhhh.... I'm sorry?" It coming out more as a question.

"Whatever, just get over here and help me with the desserts."

"Fine."

I followed her into the kitchen mentally complaining about how long this was gonna take.

"Skylar? I can hear your thoughts remember? Keep saying that and you just won't get to go."

Oops! I forgot, my mom has the power to read minds. Every werewolf has a specific power of their own. My mom can read minds, my dad can turn invisible, my brother, Ryan, can trick the human mind with hallucinations, and I can.... Well, my power is kinda different. It is the main reason why I don't have many friends. They are all scared of me. My power is that when I... kill someone, I can decide whether to keep their souls for my own gains or let them be free with the moon goddess.

I don't know why the goddess gave me this power, but I do know that it comes in handy when dealing with the dangerous creatures that threaten my pack. Rouges. They are nothing but evil monsters that have no control and will kill anything in their path. They have been sneaking in and out of our territory lately, and my dad can't wrap his head around it. We can't understand how they are getting past the guards.

Someone tackling me from behind snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey little sis!!" My brother oh so greeted me.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Jeremy wanted me to ask you if ya wanted to hang out with him later?"

"Ew gross no! How many times do I need to tell that douche that I don't want to hang out with him?"

"Beats me! But I still find it pretty hilarious!!"

"Of course you do! That's because your nothing but a big---"

"ROUGES!!!" That one sentence was the one that changed my life forever.

************************************************

"Skylar! Come on! We have to go!" My brother shouted at me as growls sounded around the field.

"No! What about mom and dad? We can't just leave them!!"

"We don't have a choice! I have to get you out of here!!"

Tears poured down my face rapidly as my brother dragged me into the woods. I could hear the screams of my pack quieting the farther we ran from home. I never got say goodbye....

"Skylar? Wake up. We have to keep moving!"

"I can't... It hurts!!"

"What hurts?" confusion lacing his voice.

"Everything." With that I screamed as a scorching pain passed through my body. I could feel every single bone break and crack. Claws extended from the tips of fingers slowly as I let out a lip curdling scream. Suddenly, everything stopped and I was standing on all fours. My brother gasped and stepped away. I whimpered and walked to a creek nearby to see my reflection. Wow!

I looked.... Different. My fur was pitch black with blue and silver linings and my eyes were a bright aqua color. I looked awesome! I shifted back and me and Ryan continued running. Our clothes stay on our bodies while we shift. Some kind of science. It's better to run in our human forms at the moment so rouges couldn't track our scents.

Suddenly Ryan was tackled by a huge brown wolf. I screamed as more surrounded us. The brown wolf that attacked Ryan shifted back and stalked toward me. I kept my head down scared to look at him.

"Look at me rouge!" he shouted.

I glanced up to meet the most gorgeous man I ever saw. His stunningly black eyes started at me as if I was the most precious item on earth.

"Mate." we whispered. And with that, his lips crashed down on mine.

*****************************************************

Well guys that's it!! My very first chapter!! Hope you guys liked it!

Vote, Comment, Share!! 😝