Chapter 2: Mates

Hey guys!!! What's happening??!!! I am so excited!! Got a few reads on my first chapter!! Yay!! But.... No votes! Darn!

Let's try to work our way there lol!! After this chapter I'm gonna need at least 5 votes before posting chapter 3! That way I will know if you guys like this story or not!! Okay, let's get started!! Enjoy my lovelies!!! ☺️😋

*************************************************

Williams's P.O.V

"Beta Will, two rouges have been spotted east side of territory!" One of our loyal pack members shouted.

Me and my Alpha/Best Friend Jackson were just in the middle of discussing different battle strategies. I looked at Jackson saying that I would take care of it. I walked outside and shifted into my dark brown wolf. I ran into the woods and followed the directions that were given to me of the rouges location. I saw them both, male and female walking at a steady pace. I tackled the male and heard the girl scream loudly causing a ringing in my ears.

I shifted back and stalked toward her, trying to be intimidating. It worked considering she was to frightened to look at my face.

"Look at me rouge!" I commanded. She slowly lifted her head until her aqua blue eyes met mine. I leaned in close just memorizing her beauty. Suddenly we both whispered,

"Mate." That's when I kissed her.

************************************************

Skylar's P.O.V

His lips were soft as he kissed me with so much passion that made me crave more. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I suddenly felt his tongue drag along my lower lip begging for entrance. I gladly let him in as we explored each other enjoying the tastes. I jumped and wrapped both legs around his waist as he pinned me against a nearby tree. Right before I made him slip his shirt off, a growl made us both freeze.

"What the heck! Skylar? What are you doing?" My oh so annoying brother asked me.

"What does it look like I was doing?"

"Sucking this guys face off!" I blushed at how blunt my brother could be. At this moment, I hate him.

My thoughts of ways to punish my brother for his words were interrupted by a hand softly caressing my face.

"Skylar... A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself uhhh...."

"William, but you can call me Will or whatever suits you babe."

Omg! He called me babe! No one has ever done that before. I leaned into him while nuzzling my face into his chest. I felt him lift me up into his arms. I was so exhausted from everything, that I dozed into the most peaceful sleep.

Ever feel like someone is watching you? Yea, that's exactly how I felt at the moment. I opened my eyes to immediately see someone's face right in front of mine. I screamed and fell off the bed in panic. I heard laughing and turned to find a girl about my age rolling around on the floor.

"Yo-You should have se-seen your f-face!!" she laughed. I snorted and helped her back on her feet.

"Um, who are you?" I ask.

"Oh, I'm sorry. How rude of me! I am Amber, Luna of SkyBlood Pack." My eyes widened in realization. My mate was part of the strongest pack in the u.s.

"Oh, hi! My name is Sky-"

"I know who you are. You are Skylar Jacobs. Mate of Beta Will." Her smile had gotten bigger if that was possible.

Beta. My mate was the freaking beta.

"I am so excited to finally have a girlfriend around here. It gets boring being the only girl with a bunch of guys to only hang out with." she continued to blabber on while I just took the moment to observe her. She had straight blonde hair with black and purple streaks and she had big green eyes that were just memorizing. She was wearing gray skinny jeans, a batman shirt, and black ballet flats. Hmmmm... for a Luna she's... different.

"-and then we can go to the mall to find you a whole new wardrobe to wear!" she said.

"Huh?" I ask. Embarrassed that I hadn't been listening to her this whole time.

"Never mind, we'll talk later. For now, let's go see what our mates are up too in the office."

She led me down this huge spiral staircase and in front of two big double doors. This must be the Alphas office. We walked in and Amber immediately when to who I assumed was the Alpha and sat on his lap. I felt arms circle my waist, and lips peck my cheek.

"How did you sleep angel?"

"Good until I awoke to find some crazy lady all up in my face!"

"Hey! I'm not crazy! I'm just normal with a twist of awesome!" Amber said. Her mate chuckled while nuzzling her neck causing her to sigh.

"Skylar, this is my Alpha and best friend Jackson." Will said.

"Nice to meet you." I said with respect. He nodded in my direction when realization suddenly crossed his face.

"Skylar Jacobs? Daughter of Erin Jacobs of Starlight Pack?"

"Yep! that's me!"

"What are you and your brother running around on my territory for?"

"My pack was attacked by rouges. We are the only ones who made it out... My parents...." Tears poured down my face as I finished my sentence.

Two large hands wiped them away and my lips were met with a soft peck.

"Don't worry angel. They won't come near you ever again."

I nodded while burying my head in his chest. When I finally calmed down I looked up to meet the concerned and worried features of everyone else in the room. I sighed and left my mates embrace and ran out of the room. Once outside I felt little arms wrap around my legs. I looked down to see the cutest little girl. She was maybe around 4 or 5.

"Miss Sky! Please help me!" she pleaded.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I ask her softly.

"It's Cassie! She tried to grab me again and I can't find my mommy!"

"What are you talking abou-" I was interrupted when a high pitch voice called out.

"Hey chick! Hand over the kid! She needs to learn a lesson about name calling!"

I turned around to see a girl in clothes that would be to small on the child hugging my legs. I hid the little girl behind me and spoke with still existent alpha voice.

"Why should I? You are not her mother."

"Because that little demon child called me a dirty slut!"

"And I can see why!" I said while scrunching my face up in disgust.

"Excuse me? Don't go calling me a slut, when that child's mother is nothing but man stealing whore!" Her face red in anger.

"Who-" Amber suddenly came bolting out if the house and had the girl pinned on the ground in a flash.

"What did you call me?" Amber growled.

I gasped as realization flooded into my head. Amber was a mom?

************************************************

Hola peoples!!! That's the second chapter! Hope you guys liked it!

Vote, Comment, Share!!!! ✌️😄